MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wearing my gunslinger pants and my white's sd.

somehow getting very much a "mechanic's" vibe and reminded myself of this photo from left field:

http://www.leftfieldnyc.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Left_Field_AW11_LB_Pg_10.jpg

I think I need a mechanics shirt/chambray...too expensive and have spent so much lately. who has MF stuff for sale? :P

I just received a pair of Riders Dungaree's with the Japanese one wash. They are much softer than the soaked ones I tried on at the MF store.

Do Japanese One Wash jeans have any future shrinkage? Or does the one wash that the Japanese have for sale take out all of the shrinkage?

These stretch out a full inch in the wasit correct?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by attackwithstones

I would never buy a one-wash version of any of this stuff, it'll age and feel completely different. The one-wash process they do at a factory is quite harsh.

I just received a pair of Riders Dungaree's with the Japanese one wash. They are much softer than the soaked ones I tried on at the MF store.

Do Japanese One Wash jeans have any future shrinkage? Or does the one wash that the Japanese have for sale take out all of the shrinkage?

These stretch out a full inch in the wasit correct?

Thanks in advance!

one wash seems to be really popular in Japan, lot of MF is offered in both RAW and one wash so you have to be careful when ordering that you make sure you ask for No Wash.

knucks i love that repair. looks like a job well done. i can understand you feel a bit bummed about the fabric rip but i think it really does give them a lot more character (not saying this for pretentiousness sake but i really feel like it's great how the wear patterns on garments tell a story).

with no disrespect, there seems to be a lot of fabric bunching up around the hip area. can't tell whether it's the shadows playing tricks on my eyes. they look like they were cinched a little too much at the waist. what's the soak history on those?

seanpsk the fit on that t shirt is great on you. i always thought the the MF tees look better on someone well-built/lean. which is the same reason why i find it hard for me to pull off something like that. good!

i dont think its hipflair, those are the front pockets wich one can see from behind too, thats what makes the hip that big inmho. did anyone exept me get the desert ones? they really shrank alot

I talked with jordan and was told the pocket bulge should go away with wear, haven't soaked my indigo ones, still wearing em dry, when the sun shines in bay area I'll give a soak and hang dry.

Anyway, i think the self repair looks fine, but if i have same issues i'd want some proper repair done, maybe with mf directly. Unless you've been doing slip n slide...

Farhad, I'd love to see a fit picture of the desert ones. Those are the ones that caught my eye. I love the way they look on Christophe, I want to get them filthy dirty.

The desert ones look great, but I knew I'd enjoy the indigo more.

i dont think its hipflair, those are the front pockets wich one can see from behind too, thats what makes the hip that big inmho. did anyone exept me get the desert ones? they really shrank alot

Yes, thats the pocket flare and I'm told by John that it'll settle down.

I talked with jordan and was told the pocket bulge should go away with wear, haven't soaked my indigo ones, still wearing em dry, when the sun shines in bay area I'll give a soak and hang dry.

Anyway, i think the self repair looks fine, but if i have same issues i'd want some proper repair done, maybe with mf directly. Unless you've been doing slip n slide...

If I was in LA, yeah I'd take them there, but whatever

seanpsk the fit on that t shirt is great on you. i always thought the the MF tees look better on someone well-built/lean. which is the same reason why i find it hard for me to pull off something like that. good!

Thanks Ranon! Hard work pays off ;)

is that 'champ' tee from a previous season?

I'm afraid I can't be of any help on this one. I'm not too sure myself. Tried to google but nothing came up.

Edited by seanpsk