Unknown Japanese Brands

ktouran6923

Just noticed that the lot no for the Mabo is MI-08 which is just right after my MI-07, i think they stopped making them after that but if the denim is anything like my old pair, i'm getting a new pair to rock!

here's how my MI-07 looked like:-

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=1816943#post1816943

they've reissued the 07 too, sans tab & arcs. I sincerely hope the denim on the new ones are the same specifications as your old pair bunga, they look fantastic!

sinjo I'm curious too as to what you mean about the mirror ball ones not being japanese?

Well the patch says Chicago, ILL.

But I guess I'm wrong. Can't find the US patent too.

I thought that's what you meant. Some Japanese repro company put "US Patent" or some American city/state on their patch. Some even have made up American history like Real McCoy. Its all part of giving the repro jean the feel of authenticity.

I read MirrorBall's blog a little more, the jean and the shop have a little write up in the new Lightning Denim Buying Guide coming out this month. Maybe there will be more info about the denim.

Edit: Edmond, I like the fit. very nice

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Anybody heard of Jelado before? They were featured in the 'Denim Buyers Guide'. Since my scanner won't work as I would like I can't upload these pics right now.

The official website:

http://jelado.co.jp/

I found a few shops selling the 5MP-2032 (featured in the DBG) but all in one-wash state. So does anybody know how the wash process is on these jeans?