Unknown Japanese Brands

ktouran6923

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody has info about Eight-G (Sakai) denim? I know there are some people on here own the Eight-G jeans.

from what I read on their old website, if im not mistaken they claimed to be the first to produce Japanese jeans. but from here where does Denime fit into the picture?

could it be that Eight-G were the first to produce the japanese denim but Denime is the first to produde repro jeans?

i only found some info on jp.wikipedia

http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%82%A8%E3%82%A4%E3%83%88%E3%82%B8%E3%83%BC

and the history link on Eight-G new website is not working..

sorry if this have been discussed before , i tried searching by didnt find any..

• 2 weeks later...

that what one-of-one means? maybe there are other personalized individual details that i didnt realise

just saw these in Sydney over the weekend. I talked to the worker and he was saying that the one of one meant that each pair was handmade so they are all unique. not customized but no 2 pairs are exactly alike.

they are suppose to be the owners personal line that he made a limited production of. ill upload some pics i took when i tried them on. i really like the cut just couldnt justify another pair.

pretty slubby jeans overall. worker didnt know the weight or what cut it was based off of.

Thanks for the info man. They still have lot of sizes?

they are suppose to be the owners personal line that he made a limited production of. ill upload some pics i took when i tried them on. i really like the cut just couldnt justify another pair.

im assuming the store you visited was AikaStore, so you mean Enishi made the jeans for the owners of Aika?

or Enishi is a sub-branding of Aika?

cause I searched last time, there is a denim company in Japan named Enishi..

just saw these in Sydney over the weekend. I talked to the worker and he was saying that the one of one meant that each pair was handmade so they are all unique. not customized but no 2 pairs are exactly alike.

pretty slubby jeans overall. worker didnt know the weight or what cut it was based off of.

IMG_0413.jpg

IMG_0414.jpg

IMG_0415.jpg

IMG_0420.jpg

IMG_0421.jpg

IMG_0422.jpg

IMG_0424.jpg

for reference im a true 30 and i tried on a tag 30

IMG_0426.jpg

IMG_0429.jpg

IMG_0433.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

It's part of Deus Ex Machina. They carry LVC and Edwin as well. Did not see any Flathead there. Check out their flagship store in Camperdown Sydney - they have an awesome cafe and lots of cafe racer motorcycles which they restore and resell. They seem to be clearing out the denim, perhaps Sydney isn't ready for the raw japanese denim thing yet. Everyone seems to be wearing Nudies

Deus founders include Dare Jennings who used to own Mambo.

• 3 weeks later...
I think pherrows is pretty mainstream man.... they've done many collabs include take5.... I've got 2 pairs.... but maybe that's why i think they r mainstream.....

I just posted it because someone asked for retailers for pherrows...

not to provide another unknown brand, because I know they aren't