Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

damn, when I transferred to a new university they somehow didn't file my SAT scores. I can't register for classes now until I get this cleared up - and I'm supposed to register tomorrow at 2. Probably going to not get any of the classes I want now, cooool.

don't worry dude, there's an add/drop period at the beginning of each semester and people will shuffle classes all over the place....you'll get what you want.

sent from my mom who is at the Cali house:

:

"... so Rich, please pick papers and mails up.

right now, we are getting earthquake, I think.

Mom"

I got bored of Metro 2033, so I started playing Dragon Age: Origins for the PC. Shit's addictive like crack. The gameplay videos I saw on youtube initially turned me off from the game because there was so much pausing and micro-managing going on in fight sequences, but I've discovered that's what makes the experience so much FUN. I was raised on Fallout 1+2, not fantasy RPGs, but I can feel myself getting sucked into this one. Hopefully I can sink a couple dozen hours into this...

Any game by Bioware is good, I was raised on Planescape, Icewind Dale and Baldur's Gate myself. I have a copy of Neverwinter Nights too but it has been collecting dust. Maybe I should bust it out during summer vacation...

Any game by Bioware is good, I was raised on Planescape, Icewind Dale and Baldur's Gate myself. I have a copy of Neverwinter Nights too but it has been collecting dust. Maybe I should bust it out during summer vacation...

dragon age was dick imo. the gameplay was fun at times, having to do crazy micro could be either really rewarding or insanely frustrating but at the end of the game you really feel no more powerful than at the beginning, and in terms of story i thought it was awful... the plot just wasn't really sussed out nearly enough.

I need 4 people on here, who are going to the Self Edge party on the 1st, to help preform Greased Lightning, outside on Valencia Street.

Or if one of the 4, know Jeff Conaway, that'll be easier than getting the 4th guy.

if you're planning on doing thriller count me in

if you're planning on doing thriller count me in

friends and i learned thriller for a wedding. now whenever we go out and we hear it playing we do a little dance routine. gets mad bitches.

my girlfriend is so weird, she is like the Japanese equivalent of redneck rich or truly eccentric, if I don't know what a truly eccentric person is.

She stays inside all day, uses the internet a lot, then sporadically gets up and leaves without saying where she is going, to drink coffee at a coffee shop for a few hours. About once a week she breaks down from the cabin fever and goes postal on me and blames all her boredom on me.

She buys really cheap clothes and they get cheaper and cheaper as time goes on, she has these really crappy black engineer boots with a foam sole on them that came with a cheap gold size sticker on the heel, assuming they were so cheap they didn't even come in a box. I think she hasn't spent more than $10 on a pair of shoes since I've known her, and she wears a lot of Uniqlo lately too, a lot of it men's Uniqlo, like this ripoff RG souvenir jacket. On the other hand, she has a Hermes Birkin bag (actually 3 of them, among many other bags) and she has a shitload of wallets and jewelry that she shuffles between all the time. Right now she just went to the convenience store carrying a vintage red Epi leather long billfold with nothing in it but $1000 in yen and a picture of her ferret named Dorian, from 15 years ago.

It's 4:30am and she decided she is going to make homemade fruit gummy snacks, and went to buy juice and champagne.

I am pretty weird too but I really honestly think she tops me.

Yesterday's yanks vs socks game was pretty good. I was kinda suprised that the socks still have great hitting after changes in the offseason

She buys really cheap clothes and they get cheaper and cheaper as time goes on, she has these really crappy black engineer boots with a foam sole on them that came with a cheap gold size sticker on the heel, assuming they were so cheap they didn't even come in a box. I think she hasn't spent more than $10 on a pair of shoes since I've known her, and she wears a lot of Uniqlo lately too, a lot of it men's Uniqlo, like this ripoff RG souvenir jacket. On the other hand, she has a Hermes Birkin bag (actually 3 of them, among many other bags) and she has a shitload of wallets and jewelry that she shuffles between all the time. Right now she just went to the convenience store carrying a vintage red Epi leather long billfold with nothing in it but $1000 in yen and a picture of her ferret named Dorian, from 15 years ago.

I do always wonder how much SuFu people's girlfriends/boyfriends/partners/etc are or aren't interested in fashion and clothing. I suppose it's all random, but I still like picturing everyone here as being part of super dressed couples in my mind's eye (not that you have to be overly interested in fashion to dress well, but you know what I mean).

my girlfriend would have to be paid to care less about fashion than she already does now, but she has remnants of her life when she probably did - some chanel couture in her wardrobe, all the hermes shit, she has a lot of clothes and accessories. Dresses like a complete bum nowadays though; I dress rough on purpose I feel like sometimes and she still out-bums me

my girlfriend is so weird, she is like the Japanese equivalent of redneck rich or truly eccentric, if I don't know what a truly eccentric person is.

She stays inside all day, uses the internet a lot, then sporadically gets up and leaves without saying where she is going, to drink coffee at a coffee shop for a few hours. About once a week she breaks down from the cabin fever and goes postal on me and blames all her boredom on me.

It's 4:30am and she decided she is going to make homemade fruit gummy snacks, and went to buy juice and champagne.

Bi-Polar Hipster?

Sounds mad corny, but maybe you could try dropping hints and what not about going out somewhere nice together and then getting her to dress up for it. Then compliments all the way so that she dresses up nicely more often?

I do always wonder how much SuFu people's girlfriends/boyfriends/partners/etc are or aren't interested in fashion and clothing. I suppose it's all random, but I still like picturing everyone here as being part of super dressed couples in my mind's eye (not that you have to be overly interested in fashion to dress well, but you know what I mean).

My last 2 gf's only liked to spend money on alcohol, rarely good food and traveling and even traveling their stupid asses would stay in hostels....smh

They never got the clothing addiction and I would get harrassed daily as packages arrived or I would wear something new when we would go out. I am like "my money, my life"

i love this post so much. (0)

painted a beautiful portrait of life

love the details... :o

i have read this 3 times through

please write a book of short stories.

"The food, the steez, the madness: an intimate look of life inside the TOJ"

I think I'm getting dumped via text message right now

Boys are fucking pussies

wow

is this what people do now