Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Nah, at least gay acquaintances get to cop a feel and make out with them. Friend zone is as low as you can go, I think.

Awkward fat friend who looks as if they never kissed a girl, but looks like they would've ran up to a girl on the playground and try to kiss them on the cheek back in grade school, but is a nice guy but "not the guy you're looking for," friend status?

or start introducing the females to less attractive people.

Or next time a girl asks you what you like to do, don't tell her you're a member of an internet forum that mainly consists of KAG or CWG lusting guys who spend ridiculous amounts of money on clothing, then post "what they wore" that day to show how they piece together outfits with said clothing, while telling her that you've posted about her on said forum, and slowly start to creep her out, while your other slightly above average attractive friends, do not go on said forum.

sounds worse than friend zone.

what's the level below friend zone?

"facebook friend but not in the top 10"

What the fuck is up with this lame ass Adidas advertisement on the right? Snoop Dogg? Everyone knows he wears Converse...

What the fuck is up with this lame ass Adidas advertisement on the right? Snoop Dogg? Everyone knows he wears Converse...

I have to admit I've begun to look forward to seeing those honeypot shots.

I kind of wanna get an MPC 1000 just to fuck around with and make shitty beats on, but I don't know anything about MIDI and don't really want to learn too much about it beyond the basics.

Anyone have one? How hard is it to fuck around with having no previous knowledge of anything like it?

I kind of wanna get an MPC 1000 just to fuck around with and make shitty beats on, but I don't know anything about MIDI and don't really want to learn too much about it beyond the basics.

Anyone have one? How hard is it to fuck around with having no previous knowledge of anything like it?

Fuck midi, buy my mpc 500 on the cheap and bring that shit wherever you go.

Only used it a few times.

4 bills if you want it

Can Americans please stop saying "Europe" when they mean a specific country? It's not some homogenous state where everything is the same, there's a massive difference between the different countries, there's a massive difference even within the countries...