Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

That's a silly way to look at it.

If anything, it's over consumption, granted, yes, back in the day when I smoked everyday my mind probably would not have run rampant with these thoughts. Since I rarely, if ever smoke nowadays, you can attribute it to under consumption. It's a two way road.

It's not like smoking weed is as common as say drinking water, so therefore I think the under consumption idea doesn't work out, it's not exactly "normal" to smoke.

CECD- endocannibanoid deficiency. affects variety of physiological processes including appetite, pain-sensation, mood, and memory.

endocannabinoids, the endogenous lipids that bind cannabinoid receptors (the same receptors that mediate the psychoactive effects of cannabis).

i feel you on that one. i found a 16gb 3G iPhone last week, and when i woke up i must have reinitialized because there was nothing in it. anyway, i got 2 phones stolen and lost 3 last year so i don't really feel bad about it.

Not sure if this is the right place for this (actually, I know it isn't but fuck it)

I've got a ruined shirt - I think something got in with it in the wash and there's stains all over it, which sucks because it fits me really well. So I don't really want to just throw it out, it's 100% cotton. Anyone have any experience dyeing fabric? Or painting it? It's pretty much just a plain button up (light lavender stripe in it) . . . I'm not sure what to do with it.

Thoughts?

street etiquette is on the front of urban outfitters main pg...

Late pass given, and really does anyone care?

Not sure if this is the right place for this (actually, I know it isn't but fuck it)

I've got a ruined shirt - I think something got in with it in the wash and there's stains all over it, which sucks because it fits me really well. So I don't really want to just throw it out, it's 100% cotton. Anyone have any experience dyeing fabric? Or painting it? It's pretty much just a plain button up (light lavender stripe in it) . . . I'm not sure what to do with it.

Thoughts?

Use RIT dye. I have done it once before. I had to dye it twice to get it even though.

Soak it in a small bucket of some sort or a small container as to submerge it fully in the dye. Let it soak for a hour or two. Pull it out then Hand dry it. REPEAT till the dyeing is even.

I got bored of Metro 2033, so I started playing Dragon Age: Origins for the PC. Shit's addictive like crack. The gameplay videos I saw on youtube initially turned me off from the game because there was so much pausing and micro-managing going on in fight sequences, but I've discovered that's what makes the experience so much FUN. I was raised on Fallout 1+2, not fantasy RPGs, but I can feel myself getting sucked into this one. Hopefully I can sink a couple dozen hours into this...

Runs flawlessly maxed out on my radeon 4850. Great audio/voicework, highly detailed gameworld (in terms of lore, quests, etc), and a decent storyline. I've heard some places that you can get 60-100+ hours of gameplay out of this

dragon-age-origins-PC.jpg

My kid is with my fam, at my aunts house which is like 1-2 hours away. I wanted to have me and my lady accompany, but my cousin from out of state came and filled in the spot in the car...

WHERES MA BAYBAY?!?!

I really wanted to buy the new Pokemon game and play it today...

So I went to the ATM to withdraw money, drive over to Target AND IT WAS FUCKIN CLOSED!

Rolled down to the Toys R Us along the way, AND IT WAS CLOSING!

Home alone, girlfriend eating dinner at her place, no ride else where, no one updating on the forums cuz it's Easter...

I'M BORED AS FUCK...

was flying all day i land and my mother has sent me all these pictures of easter brunch / buffet they had with my grandmother at four seasons

i also missed being there when a bunch of fancily dressed people freak out during an earthquake with things falling off of tables and chandeliers swinging all over the place

that's like 80% of my dream to be in the beginning of a natural disaster movie

I've got a ruined shirt - I think something got in with it in the wash and there's stains all over it, which sucks because it fits me really well. So I don't really want to just throw it out, it's 100% cotton... It's pretty much just a plain button up (light lavender stripe in it) . . .

Send it to mytailor.com or any of the other online shirtmaking sites. They'll make exact copies of it in different colors, fabrics, collars, etc. Not terribly expensive, I think. Styleforum has reviews of some of the sites

damn, when I transferred to a new university they somehow didn't file my SAT scores. I can't register for classes now until I get this cleared up - and I'm supposed to register tomorrow at 2. Probably going to not get any of the classes I want now, cooool.