Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Just nut up and get your advanced education on. I'm about to graduate law school and it's by far the best decision I ever made given that I was an English major in undergrad. At the very least it forces employers to not pay you slave wages for the rest of your life (unless you work for the government). You also get a ridiculous amount of mobility (from field to field and location to location).

Or I guess you be paralyzed by the fear of becoming a robot with an unromantic job.

Friends who graduated 2 years before me are currently: doing patent work in NYC, working as a prosecutor in Costa Rica, attempting to start up a hedge fund, pretending to be Arli$$ at a sports agency, becoming a professor, joined the Marine JAG corps, etc.

The jobs that show up on your doorstep (on campus) are definitely vanilla, so just resolve yourself to using your degree creatively and you'll never regret it.

so you recommend getting a law degree over something like a masters in English? just curious cuz I'm an English major undergrad.

so you recommend getting a law degree over something like a masters in English? just curious cuz I'm an English major undergrad.

I guess you aren't doing a minor in common fucking sense, because in what conceivable universe are those two things (an English MA and a law degree) similar in value, or even ease of obtainment? A law degree can make you a lawyer, or an educated whatever. An English MA will make you a cynical high school teacher.

so did hocus smash yet?

Nah, disappointing ending to the story: her wack friend showed up and sat beside her, and I worked on my essay successfully. If I see her around, I might holler, but she seemed kinda lame once her friend was around to be honest. The situation wasn't a creepy as it seemed on here, because I was working on my paper for most of the night (at least it wouldn't have felt creepy for her, I reckon). The reality is that finishing that paper and graduating was more on my mind than breaking the awkwardness of approaching the girl across the table in the silent study room. Oh well.

Although that situation didn't go as I wished, I'm definitely going to bust out a prince flip book next time I sit near a hot girl in the library. Thanks for the support, Sufu!

To make up for it I'll tell the story of the last time I had a finger worth smelling.

After going to meet this girl I was seeing at the time at some crappy bar, I was waiting for the bus by myself. It didn't seem to want to appear, and one of the women at the stop hailed a cab. I offered to share it with her. We talked as we went up town, and she told me to add her on facebook. I never got around to it, but the next time I went to work there was a note waiting for me. I add her, and it turns out she is 31. I'm 22.

We meet up, and she tells me how she is recently divorced and is just looking for some sex. What I've heard about older women is apparently true: they really know how their way around a dick. Their bodies are also strangely soft, especially the titties. Also they don't get as wet. She actually even woke me up 8AM to have sex. After we woke up about noon she introduced me to her cleaning lady and gave me some granola bars, and then drove me to the subway.

It was a weird but fun experience. It was made weirder by the fact she started messaging me three times a day, everyday for the next few weeks, till I told her to stop because I felt like I had gotten into some fatal attraction type shit.

Moral of the story: if you get the chance to fuck an older woman, absolutely do it, but be prepared for what you might be getting into.

I guess you aren't doing a minor in common fucking sense, because in what conceivable universe are those two things (an English MA and a law degree) similar in value, or even ease of obtainment? A law degree can make you a lawyer, or an educated whatever. An English MA will make you a cynical high school teacher.

Friends who graduated 2 years before me are currently: doing patent work in NYC, working as a prosecutor in Costa Rica, attempting to start up a hedge fund, pretending to be Arli$$ at a sports agency, becoming a professor, joined the Marine JAG corps, etc.

The jobs that show up on your doorstep (on campus) are definitely vanilla, so just resolve yourself to using your degree creatively and you'll never regret it.

Based off this guy, you can do a lot of other things with a law degree. Chill, I was just asking because I've contemplated both of them.

She actually even woke me up 8AM to have sex. After we woke up about noon she introduced me to her cleaning lady and gave me some granola bars, and then drove me to the subway.

Fantastic, that is just a delight

yessir thats one of three stories that was during the 30min ep.

...pretending to be Arli$$ at a sports agency...

++++rep. Arli$$ was my show.

I think I'm the only person who's ever said that.

I slept with a TA. Got an A minus. I'll take it.

Same thing. First year, 25 year old TA. Looked like Elisha Cuthbert circa Old School. Only got a B+ though. Clearly needed to study that shit a lil harder.