Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Hocus Pocus: draw a smiley on a piece of paper and slide it over to her

damn I wish ppl could GIF in real life

I have a prince gif that would be perfect for your situation

od7mwH1OKz4

what's this called in english anyway?

Development. I saw her name on book of hers, so here is her facebook (she is studying at a different school's library, also is 18ish) http://www.facebook.com/sonia.mondino?ref=search&sid=28131003.563723051..1 I wonder if anyone on here knows her?

I came back from getting some snacks and she was sitting real close with a boyfriend looking dude in the lobby.

She came back in alone.

My hand writing looks like Sanskrit. Should I try and draw that prince gift in a flipbook, even though bitch was cuddling some guy who looked remarkably like her?

yo just talk to her it might be her bro and she seems nice you'll regret it if you don't... but man that flipbook idea is nice.

Guest on-display

and yet hocuspocus will sleep alone tonight. jk. stop being a bitch andi tell her you just found her on facebook! HAHA

Development. I saw her name on book of hers, so here is her facebook (she is studying at a different school's library, also is 18ish) http://www.facebook.com/sonia.mondino?ref=search&sid=28131003.563723051..1 I wonder if anyone on here knows her?

I came back from getting some snacks and she was sitting real close with a boyfriend looking dude in the lobby.

She came back in alone.

My hand writing looks like Sanskrit. Should I try and draw that prince gift in a flipbook, even though bitch was cuddling some guy who looked remarkably like her?

this is frustrating

NJJQpSzDgC0

Start playing that on your laptop speakers, look her in the eyes, and serenade her, dance around like a goof and such. if she laughs, your golden. if she thinks you're a freak, she'll leave and you won't have to worry anymore.

this is frustrating

NJJQpSzDgC0

Start playing that on your laptop speakers, look her in the eyes, and serenade her, dance around like a goof and such. if she laughs, your golden. if she thinks you're a freak, she'll leave and you won't have to worry anymore.

i'd be chin deep in some punani by now. real talk.

if you could only hear my pathetically meek laughter irl.

hocus, if the dude 'looked remarkably like her', then uh - it's her brother or uncle or some shit.

just approach, you can do it!!

even if it's her bf what's he gonna do anyway (if he punches you, punch harder for bonus points). and at least you'd have tried.

stop creeping go say hi

you're gonna let me down if you don't because she's cute

you're going to let me down also

there are no negative consequences of sayin hi

do it

FUCK I MISSED THE PREMIERE OF ADVENTURE TIME AHHHHHH HOW DID I FORGET

if anyone can pm me a link for somewhere to watch online i would be very grateful. cannot seem to find one

damn finally

i dunno if this is it ???

amardeep, please confirm

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/video/index.html?episodeID=8a250ab027d33bfb0127d3de92b6001f