Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

apparently i'm extremely introverted.

ludicrously introverted.

i used to be this way, then i spent a year in korea, where you are basically forced to be social, it really helped me alot, shit i think i can probably face the selfedge party this year, that is if i have time.

if i hadn't left them in my other jacket i would be going too. it's all about the nuggets and breakfast sandwiches. skins, cindy and dolly messed with qp's with cheese, but fuck THAT noise.

yo i didn't want a quarter pounder with cheese you don't understand how disappointed i was when i was given it; i almost smacked it out of cinderella's hands. i only fuck with double cheese burgers made like big macs or straight big macs.

when i was in LA last month the nugget deal was on and man i ate mad nuggets.

after 3 years of growing my hair i decided to cut it on a whim and everyone at work asked if i applied for a new job, now senior management is worried i applied for a new job and expressed concern. maybe i can leverage this to my advantage and get a raise... or get laid off/fired.

Just dropped 8/9ths of my (sad excuse for a) bank account on studio gear. :(

I need to get a job again.

^ Worst case scenario, shave that shit son

There is no upkeep/need for gel/products, makes getting ready so EZ

Ain't ma steelo.

I'll have to style it, to mask the short spots.

He's a great barber, just not for that kind of haircut.

Hawleywoods, here I come!

"NOBODY IS... On the Orange Carpet with Zoe Salanda, Keeping it in the Family, With Rihanna at LAX Airport, An Online Cult, Liking it Long & Available In-stores Now!"

When did I sign up for this shit?

Oh yeah, when I got greedy and tried to win a free pair of jeans...

*unsubscribe*

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeA9gH_iWXY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeA9gH_iWXY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

ironing shirts just feels so goooood

Fffffuuuuuuuckin a.

So... My buddy, my lady, and I were in the car discussing New York. He asked what would I be interested in doing in NY... I says "most likely just try the food."

He then goes off saying that the food is exactly the same as over here.

Me being dumbfounded, am like (in me head) "ohhhhh myyyyy fuuuuuckin goooooooood!!!"

I go and tell him that food there would be completely different. Ignorant as he is, he's stern with his "opinion."

I bet him $1000 and we shook on it.

Fuck... I can't wait to prove him wrong, as always.

I can't wait to be a G richer...

Same friend that doesn't understand "my views" about dieting... Which is a lot of peoples views as well.

*edit* :He thinks:That carbs and protein are completely bad for you.

Doesn't understand the whole "too much of anything can be bad for you," thing. And blah blah blah. Fuckin killing me.

I've been thinking about these two ladies I see at church often who could be in their late 50s or early 60s. Possibly Filipinas. Both long and slim for their age with long beatiful graying hair. May have been very nice-looking in their 20s...

All that's left is fat, does he only eat fat?!?

His new "diet" consists of salmon, chicken, turkey, and a protein drink mixthefuck.

I asked him what he ate tonight, he told me chicken with no seasoning or salt/pepper. So I asked WTF did he eat it with. "A lot o BBQ sauce and ranch." guhhhhhhhh...

Apparently red meat protein is bad...

Motherfucker... MODERATION!

Same friend who believes that ALL DOGS ARE BORN WITH LONG EARS AND TAILS!

My lady then googles and read out loud that some rotweilers (sp?) have their tails and ears docked while others don't and are born with stumpy tails. Him, thinking that what she read was in agreement with his "opinion," tries to be a smart ass and says "SEE!"

This is the same friend with the toad looking bitch girlfriend. Shit is full of suck. Aside from having shitty "opinions" that to him are "facts," and bad taste in women like things, he's not a bad friend...

But goddammit is he dumb as dicks.

I saw Liquid Tide on sale for $55 today (isn't it like $25 in the States). Was tempted to cop it, but the cheap motherfucker in me said FUCK NO.