Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

My brother has left his wife, she got home from work and ALL his stuff was gone and he'd left a note. She's been calling my mum, asking if she knows anything etc (she doesn't, none of us have heard from him) and none of us knew it was coming either.

Cold...

Just took out $1,040 outta the bank and was gonna go to the mac store to pick up a new macbook for my boy after splling an entire drink on his new one last week...

Right as Im about to cash out....

Girl at register - "You paid for this originally with a credit card didnt you?"

Me - Uh yeah...why?

Girl - It was American Express right?

Me - Uh yeah...

Girl - Did it happen to be a platinum card?

Me - Yes.

Girl - Oh, well American Express platinum has a policy where they automatically insure any electronics for up to 90 days no questions asked...

Me - !?@?!@?!@?!@?!? HOLD UP!

I call American Express right then and there, they fucking refund ALL THE MONEY! NO QUESTIONS ASKED! I walk out with a free computer and an extra G.

This made my week.

Gotta do it twice a day :(

you should get them removed. they talked to us about doing it to our dog and she only needs that like once a month.

apparently, there's a risk for incontinence afterwards though which would fucking suck.

you should get them removed. they talked to us about doing it to our dog and she only needs that like once a month.

apparently, there's a risk for incontinence afterwards though which would fucking suck.

Well, that's probably what will happen. They aren't infected yet, so I'm able to squeeze em without harm. But our vet warned us that when an infection sets in, which it will if I have to keep doing it, it will be pretty brutal.

I feel so bad. She's a rescue case who has been plagued with annoying little issues like this. Nothing major but she's prone to this kind of shit. She was pretty starved when we got her and her first vet was convinced she has tiny gaps all around her brain. Not fishing for pity...I've had her since she could fit in my palm and she's actually a brilliant dog, able to catch birds on the fly and squirrels and shit, til she got old.

[dog ass talk]

my dog's actually did get infected. we could smell them so we took her to the vet and when she expressed them blood came out as well. They put her on antibiotics and it's been awhile since she's needed to have it done. It sucks though either way that shit smells.

[/dog ass talk]

my luggage finally arrived, only 4 days late. Southwest did give me a $100 flight voucher because the lady working the luggage counter was such a fucking snatch to me. That and the free round trip ticket anywhere SWA flies for my flight cancelation/idiot at the ticket counter make sleeping in the Denver airport and arriving home 24 hours late well worth it!

my lucks turning around, I should buy a powerball ticket.

im dating a guy thats quite a lot older than me

everyone i know that knows him says something along the lines of ' hes a real catch,, howd you manage that'

im gonna buy a powerball ticket too

The next step in the ongoing drama with my brother is that I just received a message from him through Friends Reunited (so weird) making a comment about me shortening my name to Tony from Anthony. Nothing else... And he's still not been in contact with anyone else in my family!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE9spISYk2I&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE9spISYk2I&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Pieiskewl and I saw these guys tonight - incredible! Seriously overachieved since they were playing for like 25 people at most. Talked to the head of the band and will likely be remixing one of their songs very soon.

depends. if it's a respiratory cold where you're coughing a ton then yes, shit gets A LOT worse. same for if its some runny nose shit, as it usually builds up phlegm or however you spell it.

i know a couple people who've said it helped though, probably because it just lets you forget about it/fall asleep and heal.

i stayed home a few days last week and smoked

i had a coughing/runny nose cold and i felt great

i think it kinda took my mind off the cold?

just dont take super fat hits and you should be good

i dont feel like i can exist right now, or ever after this

its not really that i dont want to, i just dont feel like i can deal with everything, mostly things i dont know about like the life and all that cliche shit

i feel like suicide could eventually seem like a viable choice, just because i feel so overwhelmed with everything

i think im depressed, but this feels like its completely different from anything like that

i always get into moods like this and i hate it because i really dont feel like i should be alive in this world

i dont even know what point im trying to get across with all this

Just got my new computer set up.... fast as shit.

just thought yall should know. cos I'M really stoked.

i dont feel like i can exist right now, or ever after this

its not really that i dont want to, i just dont feel like i can deal with everything, mostly things i dont know about like the life and all that cliche shit

i feel like suicide could eventually seem like a viable choice, just because i feel so overwhelmed with everything

i think im depressed, but this feels like its completely different from anything like that

i always get into moods like this and i hate it because i really dont feel like i should be alive in this world

i dont even know what point im trying to get across with all this

That you should probably go get yourself some SSRIs from the doctor?

[dog ass talk]

my dog's actually did get infected. we could smell them so we took her to the vet and when she expressed them blood came out as well. They put her on antibiotics and it's been awhile since she's needed to have it done. It sucks though either way that shit smells.

[/dog ass talk]

for some reason, this exact conversation came up lastnight.

wish I forgot about it, no such luck.