Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

he belongs in the soft sufu-ers thread. seriously. you're a man, you're not going to get buff or in shape by eating less.

...and getting in shape for prom? you have a girlfriend, so who gives a fuck? she obviously doesn't care if you're overweight, so what the fuck is getting in shape going to do? just wax that doggystyle and you won't need the arm strength to support yourself.

he belongs in the soft sufu-ers thread. seriously. you're a man, you're not going to get buff or in shape by eating less.

...and getting in shape for prom? you have a girlfriend, so who gives a fuck? she obviously doesn't care if you're overweight, so what the fuck is getting in shape going to do? just wax that doggystyle and you won't need the arm strength to support yourself.

It's not for prom, (7) for comedic value (I guess that was a fail). Nothing about getting buff, but I do feel like I need to lose weight, also the fact that I should watch what I eat since I have a high cholesterol.

It's not for prom, (7) for comedic value (I guess that was a fail). Nothing about getting buff, but I do feel like I need to lose weight, also the fact that I should watch what I eat since I have a high cholesterol.

if you only eat 1000 calories your penis will shrink. (0)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42mtWRnFEkY

(dont know how to embed)

same sample as find a way by tribe, produced by dilla

wow.

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

this is the second time you helped me find a song.

you posted that black thought reality tv song on your blog a while ago while i was bugging out trying to remember what i heard on rosenberg radio.

thanks buddy.

p.s

to embed youtube its everything after the =

blahblahblah [ /youtube ]

most insane 24 hours of my life...

last night in Austin I got followed home, threatened at gunpoint by some thugs trying to jack me, managed to get away and call the cops that showed up just as they kicked down the front door of the apartment I'm staying at. Then, completely unrelated a buddy that I had been out with had been out with earlier that evening gets arrested for public intoxication and after about 2 hours of sleep I spent the entire day at the Travis County Jail begging them to release him asap so we could catch our flight. Manage to get him out of jail, rush to the airport where him and our other friend manage to catch their flight home and I make it to my layover in Denver which is in the middle of a crazy snowstorm and now I'm sleeping in the airport flying standby since the next available seat on a plane isn't until THURSDAY NIGHT.

fuck.

^ had some craziness myself tonight

after the CSI type guys were done at my work i ended up cleaning blood splatter off the walls floors and ceilings of the mens and womens washrooms. Everyone who is supposed to tip me out either forgot or ducked out. Then my boss (a big ex cfl guy) gave me a lift home and we talked entirely about marvel comics.

Just got back from a meeting about an exhibition I'm going to be involved with, they're happy with the work and they confirmed some of the other artists involved. Will Sweeney. Dave Foldvari, Kate Moross, Supermundane and James Jarvis.

So fucking stoked...

I want that tiramisu my gf made in my fridge so badly, but i'm on a 1000 cal diet. :(

Run around three times a week and you'll be fine. Moreover, you are going to spend ages 35 till 80(death) being careful about what you eat. Why worry about it at the age when you are supposed to be eating and drinking anything that looks delicious?

Today I was stuck listening to "nu-metal" for longer than it takes to reach over and turn the shit off. Is it just me or are most of those bands ridiculously derivative of Bob Mould and Husker Du?

Total creep status in line. Went to a cafe earlier tonight with my lady and friends. Cute girl behind the register had some dress on with one of those short cardigans. Had one button buttoned, so it only exposed a small triangle of chest skin. For me, my eyes get drawn to random patches of skin, male and females. My lady told me that the girl looked at me all weird. Like damn, some chick prolly thinks I'm a total creeper.

She didn't have a cleavage line or anything (but does have big tits, as confirmed by my gf.) But she prolly thought I was creepin on her tits.

Happened earlier today also. Some dude was walking and flipped his hand out of his pocket, which caused his shirt to slighty flip up and flash his belly.

Shit is like perv status.

There's this girl in my political economy class, who I'm pretty convinced thinks it's still 1980. She was talking shit about how she's going to be a banker, and how she's a coloured woman (I thought she was white to be honest) and so she's gonna face all sorts of workplace harassment, and if she opens her mouth about it she'll be branded a "troublemaker".

She told me (someone who has worked at a bank for the past 5 years) that I didn't really know what I was talking about when I told her that's probably not the case.

She's also about 150 pounds overweight, and strikes me as the type to say that she's comfortable looking like a "real woman", despite being actually unhealthy as fuck.