Japan Blue Momotaro

Klaas

it must be an asian thing huh? cuz they dont have dryers in korea lol. luckily all the jeans ive bought are sanforized.

newayz here are my fit pics. now keep in mind these are the momo 905sp "classic wide straight" my fat legs needs wide jeans and i actually intended to have a baggy fit, but they still arent baggy enuff.

these are straight from the drying rack and are still super stiff and havent stretched back to normal, so it explains my ass eating the jeans and the bad stacking. im 5'8" 160lbs and my thighs are 23" at their widest

fitpic1.jpg

fitpic2.jpg

I know this is late, but if you're 5'8", how high is that door you're standing in front of? Its like five and a half feet tall!

it must be an asian thing huh? cuz they dont have dryers in korea lol. luckily all the jeans ive bought are sanforized.

newayz here are my fit pics. now keep in mind these are the momo 905sp "classic wide straight" my fat legs needs wide jeans and i actually intended to have a baggy fit, but they still arent baggy enuff.

these are straight from the drying rack and are still super stiff and havent stretched back to normal, so it explains my ass eating the jeans and the bad stacking. im 5'8" 160lbs and my thighs are 23" at their widest

fitpic1.jpg

fitpic2.jpg

I know this is late, but if you're 5'8", how high is that door you're standing in front of? Its like five and a half feet tall!

how far would a pair of 0200SP stretch? a friend that fits a size 28 NF Broken Twill Skinny Guy couldn't button all of the four inside a size28 of 0200SP... is there anyway to stretch it?

Hello I'm new to this forum I've been lurking a while tho I'm interested in purchasing a pair of 0201 and I'm very worried about the whole thin through the thigh area thing I've been adding different fits and sizes to the shopping cart hesitantly, can anyone give me advice or peace of mind? Is the next looser fit in the vintage line the 0901 I believe any better w this? Any assistance or advice at all would be appreciated.

Ilovemygetz, those momos are so damn nice. There is a link to ur pair on r/rawdenim and everyone is mouth watering over the contrast. Gg.

Are there any colored weft momos in production atm (no blue or black)? The t+y collab is perfect otherwise.

Momotaro tends to stick to traditional colors for their jeans (i.e. blue and black). As such I think the only colored weft jeans are dyed black, and those would be the 0702, er007-2b, and some of their collaborations.

If you want a nice pair of MIJ jeans with dyed weft, then PBJ is a good place to look. They do a cobalt blue and a purple (not that far off of indigo but still unique). Other than that you might be stuck with Naked and Famous.

If you want a nice pair of MIJ jeans with dyed weft, then PBJ is a good place to look. They do a cobalt blue and a purple (not that far off of indigo but still unique). Other than that you might be stuck with Naked and Famous.

Yea those PBJ Purple Face jeans are wicked. They look like the jeans the incredible Hulk used to bust out of.

heey, just bought a pair of JB0206 size W27 L36

here's the first look of it

damansara2013040300133.jpg

damansara2013040300130.jpg

damansara2013040300129.jpg

I didn't button the lower 3, it was still pretty rigid and it's difficult to insert, so I just leave it open :D

tell me what you think

^ I would also highly suggest sizing up I've worn my JBs hard and the denim especially at the thighs doesn't stretch much. You will save yourself a ton of trouble later down the line if you just go TT. The denim did tighten up after I washed them for the first time, no shrink but they breath a lot less now.

@ ampur2

Looks like you need to go up a size. That denim doesn't have a ton of stretch in it.

Also, you should probably force yourself to button the lower 3. It won't get any easier until you do it

actually I could button all the lower 3, I just didn't at the photo, and now the denim is out for hemming, maybe going to post it again after I have the proper length

Aren't those way to tight in the topblock?

pretty tight, though I can still fit one finger at my waist

^ I would also highly suggest sizing up I've worn my JBs hard and the denim especially at the thighs doesn't stretch much. You will save yourself a ton of trouble later down the line if you just go TT. The denim did tighten up after I washed them for the first time, no shrink but they breath a lot less now.

actually I planned to return it and get size 28, but I'm afraid it will look a little baggy and the waist will stretch the hell out of me like my previous denim, since they said it will stretch about an inch, might as well try it. May I know which JB did you wear?

Edited by ampur2

^My friend, I'm afraid those are too tight...You might want to consider sizing up before hemming!

Yes, I did consider it, but thinking about it, raw denims are always tight at the first wear, no?

and I'm afraid that by sizing up, the fitting will not be as good as this, even though it will definitely become more comfortable to wear, but after couple of weeks, I would need to always wear a belt around my waist to keep the denim from falling like it did from my prev denim :(

honestly better to have to wear a belt than cause serious injury to your gonads. I wore and continue to wear the JB101, although they are a little tight on me now. Bought them back when I was a stick.

These are them, excuse the Tux

gngmlqUl.jpgksVQj40l.jpgn0OxZyhl.jpg

So I was looking at Momotaro's website and they offer painting but because of the language barrier and loose translations I am not 100% sure of the conditions and rules to buying the jeans and painting from the site or buying a pair from say Blueowl and having them sent...can anyone help elaborate or explain this to me, a friend of mine is interested in getting his pair painted