THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

^ You're right - so many awesome jeans. But my choices would be:

Eternal 811

Samurai S0500 (you can size down with these for a slimmer fit)

PBJ 005/007 - prob the lowest rise of the bunch

I'm sure every response to this would be different!;)

^ You're right - so many awesome jeans. But my choices would be:

Eternal 811

Samurai S0500 (you can size down with these for a slimmer fit)

PBJ 005/007 - prob the lowest rise of the bunch

I'm sure every response to this would be different!;)

it depends on what your wearing it with, the top one would probs be best with a t-shirt while the bottom in my mind would be great with a flannel+possibly sweater underneath. Either way if i had the cash i would go with the rider (#2) but it depends on ur style...or maybe id get the first one, damn, no definitely rider but i like em both

I'M SO TORN!!!

I like that the riders has a zipper closure, pockets, and the bi-swing shoulder, but I'm not sure i want the motorcycle jacket look. I'd feel like one of those morons who wears a band tee, but has never listened to that band.

I like the looks of the type III, and that its $50 cheaper, But it doesn't seem quite as practical.

HELP!!!

Copper or brass for wallet chain?

Go with copper; seems less common and more interesting. And it oxidizes cooler.

I'M SO TORN!!!

I like that the riders has a zipper closure, pockets, and the bi-swing shoulder, but I'm not sure i want the motorcycle jacket look. I'd feel like one of those morons who wears a band tee, but has never listened to that band.

I like the looks of the type III, and that its $50 cheaper, But it doesn't seem quite as practical.

HELP!!!

I love, love, LOVE the rider. Don't worry about not having a bike, just wear what you like.

Of these 4 which one would you guys get

PBJ XX-009

Iron Heart 634-S

Samurai S5000VX21oz

Samurai S710XX19oz

Nice choices. You can't go wrong with any of these. Depends on what you're looking for: tough Iron Heart denim, or more character with the Samurai. Iron Heart has some new cuts coming out (Devils Fit (slubby 18 oz), Beatle Buster) which look really interesting.

I'd get the 634s of those four.

I ended up going with the IH 634, thanks for all the suggestions.

Nice choices. You can't go wrong with any of these. Depends on what you're looking for: tough Iron Heart denim, or more character with the Samurai. Iron Heart has some new cuts coming out (Devils Fit (slubby 18 oz), Beatle Buster) which look really interesting.

I'd get the 634s of those four.