THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

^ No worries dude.

I'd say grab the IH belt then, if this is your first good belt, since there are a few other brands using a similar leather, and they all seem to weather pretty good (KC's, Dolce Vita, etc use a similar, but heavier, leather).

Info on Somet denim? I heard they fade slow, but are real nice..

Currently looking for Skulls, Sams, Eternals, Flatheads, since pretty much cant go wrong with any of these lol but its rare to come across used in my size, might just go retail at BiG or SE..

Also going to get a pair of APC NS first, since they are easy to find :S

Info on Somet denim? I heard they fade slow, but are real nice..

Currently looking for Skulls, Sams, Eternals, Flatheads, since pretty much cant go wrong with any of these lol but its rare to come across used in my size, might just go retail at BiG or SE..

Also going to get a pair of APC NS first, since they are easy to find :S

There's a store close to my house that sells Somet. The denim is smooth and fairly regular (hence not my cup of tea), and the details are very interesting; the stitchings, hardware, leather-patch, etc are different to what you'd see normally on other Japanese jeans.

Sam 710s or Eternal 811s

But they are so different! The Samurai is much heavier and fades faster.

Having owned both jeans a couple years back, I'd go with the s710xx.

black or blue MF mechanics shirt (if I can even find a blue one in my size)

and, what color in these:

23121201085311444666219_M.jpg

231152010853114518254281_M.jpg

23113201085311454066184_M.jpg

imo, new balance should be loud as hell, but if you are getting some subdued ones, the black ones will work

I'd be more happy if you ordered one of their jeans ;)

where did you order? j-e-a-n-s.net?

Yup, from j-e-a-n-s.net. Do you know of anyone who has ordered from Rock Candy? They an RJB ring that I want to order, but I am having trouble translating their site. I guess I can buy using a proxy...

I'm not sure I could pull off either of their cuts. The thigh on the 62 seems quite skinny and the rise on the 51 scares my flat ass... last thing I need is a high rise and a sag.