THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

I'm going to order a pair of raw jeans for my girlfriend...

PBJ women's slims

(http://www.purebluejapan.jp/bottoms/12ladys_only/051069ow/)

or APC New Cure?

thanks!

Those PBJ's ain't raw, but she'll probably like them way better.

I can't imagine girls being into the waist going in-out-in-out as raw stretches out and shrinks again when you wash.

at least she won't have the bulging crotch problems....

I want a new pair of raw denim but I don't want really skinny jeans, just fairly normal sized (regular fit?). Should I get:

A. Nudie Slim Jims one size up?

B. Nudie Even Stevens 3 sizes up?

C. Nudie Grim Tim 3 sizes up?

D. Nudie Average Joe 3 sizes up?

E. Nudie Regular Ralf 1 size up?

F. Something else.

Please I really need help!

I want a new pair of raw denim but I don't want really skinny jeans, just fairly normal sized (regular fit?). Should I get:

A. Nudie Slim Jims one size up?

B. Nudie Even Stevens 3 sizes up?

C. Nudie Grim Tim 3 sizes up?

D. Nudie Average Joe 3 sizes up?

E. Nudie Regular Ralf 1 size up?

F. Something else.

Please I really need help!

haha seriously? ok

B, D, E, or F not sure about the 3 sizes up, i dont think nudies run that small, i had slim jims and they were true to size. if anything size down to accomodate the massive nudie stretching. personally i'd go with something else, if you compare the price points of nudies to other denims, but if thats what floats your boat then nudie it is, it would be the even steven for me.

What else has a similar cut to the RR (straight leg but not tight, regularish leg opening) ? I have a pair of S5000VX that I got in my true size and while the cut is great, I'm looking for something with a bit more breathing room.

If you want Samurais, then you'd get the 510s, if you want PBJs then the 003s or 006s. Many other options.

If you want Samurais, then you'd get the 510s, if you want PBJs then the 003s or 006s. Many other options.[/QUOT

What are the other options? That's kind of what I'm asking, I know about the 510s so I'm asking what else is out there.

In Eternal, the fit would be the 872s iirc, in Oni, you could get the Reds, though those may be larger. A bunch of the Warehouse 19*0 jeans are in that looser straight leg style. Stronghold does a straight leg if I'm not mistaken. Fullcount does the 1101-15 I believe. Ironheart does the 1634. Flat Head does the F350 (S5005 might be too loose). Imperial does the King, which might be ever so slightly boodcut. Nothing else comes to mind off the top of my head

Nothing else comes to mind off the top of my head.