THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

In Eternal, the fit would be the 872s iirc, in Oni, you could get the Reds, though those may be larger. A bunch of the Warehouse 19*0 jeans are in that looser straight leg style. Stronghold does a straight leg if I'm not mistaken. Fullcount does the 1101-15 I believe. Ironheart does the 1634. Flat Head does the F350 (S5005 might be too loose). Imperial does the King, which might be ever so slightly boodcut. Nothing else comes to mind off the top of my head

Nothing else comes to mind off the top of my head.

Thanks a lot I'm taking a look at all of those, would Sugarcane Okinawas fit into this category as well?

They're both fantastic, go off what you need. F310s are slimmer and lighter, 5000vxs are looser (but by no means loose) and heavier. Both age beautifully. I think you should get the Flat Heads because I want to see more people wearing them.

Yea they are both amazing jeans. And I know Selfedge is getting a restock of 310's in a couple days but I have no idea when BiG will get new 5000vx's so it looks like it's going to be 310's.

Yea they are both amazing jeans. And I know Selfedge is getting a restock of 310's in a couple days but I have no idea when BiG will get new 5000vx's so it looks like it's going to be 310's.

Well, both are fantastic, so I've got no opinion one way or the other, but BiG has the USA model (5000 cut with extra details in stock) and Gordon will tell you when they're expecting them if you call him. I wanna see more Flat Heads though, as mentioned.

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=3517&category_id=&manufacturer_id=10&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

buy the sz33 im selling

:D

seriously, two out of three are super slubby

if that's what you like, id say scratch the 811 (great jean tho)

in terms of pbj v sam, if you've already broken in a bunch of 'regular' jeans, the blue weft is a nice change of pace

if you're still new to the game, i'd go for the 0500

Should I get Iron Hearts or Flatheads? Which has better quality for the price is what i'm loooking for, thanks

Different goals.

Flat Heads are about fading beautifully. Iron Hearts are about being the most fucking indestructable jean around.

They're both awesome, I've worn both. I think the Iron Hearts are better made, but they almost don't fade at all, so. . .

Different goals.

Flat Heads are about fading beautifully. Iron Hearts are about being the most fucking indestructable jean around.

They're both awesome, I've worn both. I think the Iron Hearts are better made, but they almost don't fade at all, so. . .

Thanks, you answered my question. I want the most fucking indestructible jean around so I will go with Iron Hearts then. Also, what do you think about sugar canes? Do they compare? I know they are supposed to be more like vintage.

This doesn't solve the $ problem, but I was holding my cyclist jeans up to my Nudie Masa's and as far as the rise and the fit through the seat and thighs they are very similar. The taper on the Masa's isn't as extreme. Also, my Masa's are a 31 and SEXIH03's are a 32. Don't know why someone would get the Masa's instead of the SEXIH03's though...I am not quite sure why I have them.

Anyone know of any jeans that have a similar fit to the Ironheart Cyclist jeans (large thighs and small leg opening)? I don't feel like dropping $360, and I'm not really a fan of Ironheart denim.

Chip and Pepper makes some jeans with a shape that measures similarly. The denim sucks, all their washes are uninspired, and you blow out the crotch biking for 6-8 weeks, but the shape is similar.

I was waiting for Kiya to get a restock of Flatheads but I'm really getting into Studio D'artisans. My question is, which cut in the Studio's is most like the F310's from Flathead? I want something slim, but not skinny. And looking at the sizing from BiG should I size down from what I wear in other stuff, say Dior?