THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

^ i realize that one more vote for tanner goods will probably not sway you, but what the hell. go with tanner. it's probably close to the same amount as the sugar cane, and they might give you a middle bar buckle if you ask.

im not sure which ones i should get.

i tracked down a pair of the marc jacobs wranglers in my size, which ive been wanting for a while.

or if i should actually do something ive been talking about for years. ive always said that someone should get a pair of 'luxury' jeans and give em the 1 year treatment. i found a pair of the levis repro style true religions at an outlet mall for cheap.

the t.r are like less than half the price so thats the thing that is really keeping me from pulling the trigger on the wranglers.

I'm looking for a skinnyish black selvedge jean... I was thinking Naked & Famous but their black power stretch isn't selvedge... anyone help?

apc ps has raw blk

skulls 5010xx also has blk, but im not so sure it will b easy to get them outside japan

pbj 005 is also pretty slim, esply around the thigh, but if ur looking for skinny-ass jeans, the leg opening might b a little to big for u.

i think nudie has a grim tim model thats in blk selvedge as well..but again its not "skinnyish"...

and somet 018? blah~

I'm looking for a skinnyish black selvedge jean... I was thinking Naked & Famous but their black power stretch isn't selvedge... anyone help?

I would say Iron Heart Beatle Buster in Super black selvage denim - but they won't come out before fall...

also - check these out

Jean Shop

http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=1437

beatle, i have no idea what the beatle busters are.. admittedly don't know much about ih, but assume that you may... can you shed some light?