SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

I'm not entirely sure what the tailor did. Maybe he stitched them on the inside instead? I would just wear them a bit and see if the leg starts to unravel. Then, I would take them to another tailor and have him re-sew together the leg. If the tailor is competent, he wouldn't have just un-stitched the leg. I'm guessing that it should be no technical problem, although it may well look a bit awkward.

i don't want to wear em like that. the missing single-stitching on the outside really annoys me. so if i go to another tailor i tell him to completely redo the inseam? is there anything else i could add not to mess up the job?

thanks for your help so far guys!

i'll just assume this is a ? about roping.technically speaking, if you hem them before any water exposure, assuming you are getting them chainstitched the roping should be a lil more serious, especially if the hem thread is unsanforized as well. but some places wont even hem them without a presoak(thankfully BiG isn't one of those places)since if you don't calculate the shrinkage correctly, you'll end up not wanting the jeans due to them being too short. i know what i'm doing, so i have mine hemmed raw...

can someone please tell me what the fuck BSP(flathead) means. is this confidential info or something? or maybe no one knows buy kiya? i'd hate to PM him about something so trivial. but i'm getting pissed.

I would be down for a leg in the tour depending on size, but I think the general sufu populous does not think much of n & f denim.

THAT'S WHY IS A GREAT IDEA! It would give the brand more visibility.

id like some slim or skinny jeans, initial size would be between 27 and 29

okay, now i know that it is sometimes frowned upon to dry your denim after having washed it. well, i got bed bugs, and after spending hours researching these little bastards, i found out that i can just dry all of my clothes (without washing) and the temperatures, pending the dryer, will be high enough that it will kill anything living in my clothes. i've found bugs on walls and want to ensure that they didn't get into my jeans (samurai 710s, flathead 3100s, lee 101zs) and i'm so out on my denim game, etc - will drying these while they're already dry cause any shrinkage?

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic