SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

are there any unstarted contests? i am able to get 1 pair of jeans but i will have to submit to drug testing from my parents if they get me it... so i'll only enter if the winning reward if really worth it

thats great...this better be a joke....i may have found a quote for my signature....

anyone know how or if it would be possible to "repair" or darken the scuff/white mark in the front of these jeans?

img0227af9.jpg

cut it out and sew a darker patch over it. ummm dye it with some indigo, color it in with a sharpie....

let's say i'm a size 33 in most levi's would a size 30 in naked and famous weird guy stretch out to fit me?

well from the levis that i wear, it seems that they might run a bit big. a size 30

naked and famous probably will not stretch THAT much. maybe to a 31-32

hope this helps !

Hi guys I am going down to Kojima in April for a fact finding mission (after working for years with Alexander McQueen and rest of British counterparts I am hoping of starting my own label for which I require the purest denim) though I am in contact with a few couple main manufacturers I was wondering if you guys have any tips or info on any factories which are open for denim orders. Any info will be much appreciated.

Hi guys I am going down to Kojima in April for a fact finding mission (after working for years with Alexander McQueen and rest of British counterparts I am hoping of starting my own label for which I require the purest denim) though I am in contact with a few couple main manufacturers I was wondering if you guys have any tips or info on any factories which are open for denim orders. Any info will be much appreciated.

ahh jesus, if there is a thread for girls about sneaky ways to get your jeans tailored then please point me in that direction.

i used to wear alot of JBRAND 914's with the legs taken in since i really. cant. fit. my. legs into the 912s. i've been riding my bike more and now those dont fit in the thighs/ass. so i bought a pair of some kind of tapered jean from uniqlo. THIS IS THE PROBLEM I ALWAYS HAVE WITH JEANS: there is this bizarre combo of a droopy crotch and the top parts of the thighs being too tight. if i wear a pair of jeans for a day they eventually slide down my ass exposing so much buttcrack and the whole aforementioned droopy crotch.

i am thinking of the following possibilities:

buying the same jeans in a bigger size and having the waist taken in. (most likely)

having the waist taken in on my current pair

saying "fuck it" and dropping $170 on the new jbrand blue labels in "jett"

i used to wear citizens of humanity "ingrid" and they made my ass look GREAT except the "ingrid" doesnt come in a black garment dye with black stitching and a 13.5" leg opening. IM PICKY.

where do i start?

do people on here buy semi worn in jeans? I have a pair of skull 5010 6x6 (6 month-ish) and a pair of sam 710s (3 month-ish) that I never wear anymore, both have been rinsed and washed. what sort of money would people pay for these?

yeah so they are for sale if anyone is interested

ahh jesus, if there is a thread for girls about sneaky ways to get your jeans tailored then please point me in that direction.

i used to wear alot of JBRAND 914's with the legs taken in since i really. cant. fit. my. legs into the 912s. i've been riding my bike more and now those dont fit in the thighs/ass. so i bought a pair of some kind of tapered jean from uniqlo. THIS IS THE PROBLEM I ALWAYS HAVE WITH JEANS: there is this bizarre combo of a droopy crotch and the top parts of the thighs being too tight. if i wear a pair of jeans for a day they eventually slide down my ass exposing so much buttcrack and the whole aforementioned droopy crotch.

buying the same jeans in a bigger size and having the waist taken in. (most likely)

i used to wear citizens of humanity "ingrid" and they made my ass look GREAT except the "ingrid" doesnt come in a black garment dye with black stitching and a 13.5" leg opening. IM PICKY.

where do i start?

yeah i have the same problem with almost all of my jeans. i found one good fitting pair from wesc a few years back but it wasnt' really good in terms of quality? it was great because even when i sat down or anything my butt crack didn't show. it also made my ass look great haha too bad it wasn't good quality. i think it's better to have a slight bit of a higher rise. maybe low rise is TOO low, so it gets too loose around the crotch because it starts to cling onto just the hips? it might not be enough to support the entire part of the jean so it just hangs down.. i hate it too. i also wonder if you could get it fixed at a tailor... maybe bring in the material of the crotch but i don't know how to fix the buttcrack problem except getting a slighty higher rise.. :confused:

where do i start?

yeah i have the same problem with almost all of my jeans. i found one good fitting pair from wesc a few years back but it wasnt' really good in terms of quality? it was great because even when i sat down or anything my butt crack didn't show. it also made my ass look great haha too bad it wasn't good quality. i think it's better to have a slight bit of a higher rise. maybe low rise is TOO low, so it gets too loose around the crotch because it starts to cling onto just the hips? it might not be enough to support the entire part of the jean so it just hangs down.. i hate it too. i also wonder if you could get it fixed at a tailor... maybe bring in the material of the crotch but i don't know how to fix the buttcrack problem except getting a pair with a slightly higher rise..? like an .5 -1 inch higher than your usual pairs :confused:

Does anyone know anything about Polo Ralph Lauren selvedge denim? (not RRL) How's the fit, quality, construction etc...?

Did a search but the only thing that came up was:

http://www.authenticforum.com/dry-denim/111915-ralph-lauren-polo-vintage-67-selvage-selvedge-jeans-pics-opinions.html

the rrl selvedge is def. worth looking into and fades beautifully

but try to avoid retail price (they are near 300 / 300+)

look for sales and i believe outlet stores have them too occasionaly

^2-3 inches below your belly button

always below the belly. and how far under depends how high u want to wear your jeans.. so if you want to wear them higher, measure closer to your belly and get higher rise jeans. you get the point :)

Does the pocket design on the Okinawas is painted or will I be able to remove it?

its stitched. so i guess you could remove it with a seamripper.

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic