SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

Hey guys I own a pair of size 29 dior MIJ indigos and I've been wearing them faithfully for about 5 weeks now. They've stretched out ALOT (i could barely clasp it on the first day but now i can easily stick my hand down my crotch) especially in the waist and the hips, so much so that i'm getting too much sagging in the ass area.

I was wondering if a 4h hot soak would help me shrink it to get a better fit? Also, would it mess up all the combs and whiskers that have set in over the past few weeks?

How does the Flathead 3xxx denim compare to eternal 811 denim. I am totally in love with the 811 denim and I always considered getting some flatheads at some point, and then I read somewhere that flathead 3xxx denim is very similar to 811's. is there any truth to that?

the 3xxx denim feels somewhat more delicate compared to the Eternal denim..

both have great vertical falling - but Eternal rules when it comes to that

If it's possible to put it this way - both denims are very much capable off giving you both intense fades and falling - the Eternals are just a tad more durable....(thread feels woven a bit looser...)

Guest Baradel

I really love Prps denim. But I guess the fit will be quite loose. :(

Does anybody know if they also offer some models with slim fit (at least regular fit)?

Thanks a lot.

need some help please...the gripper zipper in my 55 cane's has bust. i did a quick google to no avail. any ideas where i can order/buy a replacement?

thanks

Hmm...where did you buy them? I would contact the retailer first (unless you did a proxy or ordered from Japan). Next option - email Sugar Cane directly...I'm not sure what their email address is, but check out Toyo Industries' website.

So I just recently bought some flathead 4001bks and I have 2 questions about them.

1. I did a hotsoak for about 40 minutes to try to shrink them and the entire bath tub turned dark blue. Was it suppose to bleed this much?

2. After the soak, the denim looked really furry. So furry that in the sun, it looks as if it were faded. Is this normal? Will it go away?

Here are some pics if it helps. Thanks all!

DSCF1973-1.jpg

DSCF1975-2.jpg

IMG%5D

IMG%5D

So I just recently bought some flathead 4001bks and I have 2 questions about them.

1. I did a hotsoak for about 40 minutes to try to shrink them and the entire bath tub turned dark blue. Was it suppose to bleed this much?

2. After the soak, the denim looked really furry. So furry that in the sun, it looks as if it were faded. Is this normal? Will it go away?

1. yes

2. yes, yes

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic