SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

Could someone help me out with the Dior sizing please? People just dont respond to my message in the Dior tread.

I'm after the kind of fit that the model has in the picture on page 3 of the Dior tread. Now, I've bought a pair of APC's in sz.30, and they look fucking amazing. I sized down 2 on those, because of the stretching. Should I do the same for a pair of 19cm MIJ's? Would the fit be skinny then? Note that there ain't no shops around here selling these, so I need to order them off the internets.

Could someone help me out with the Dior sizing please? People just dont respond to my message in the Dior tread.

I'm after the kind of fit that the model has in the picture on page 3 of the Dior tread. Now, I've bought a pair of APC's in sz.30, and they look fucking amazing. I sized down 2 on those, because of the stretching. Should I do the same for a pair of 19cm MIJ's? Would the fit be skinny then? Note that there ain't no shops around here selling these, so I need to order them off the internets.

Good luck with that, I asked the same question and got ignored, well, there are tons of similar questions, so I guess they want us to search (I've been searching for hours, litterary).

Everyone posts different waist measures and different opinions

I was! Few pages back.

I can't really compare with my nudies, they have stretch fabric.

And I admit, I was a bit cranky yesterday

I'm a bit puzzled.

I wear a size 29 in my new cures, they fit VERY tight, when I've wore them for sometime I get red marks on the side of my hips.

This led me to think that a size 29 in a pair of raw diors would be ideal since they seem to run a bit larger than new cures, am I right? Although, raw diors doesn't seem to stretch as much as the cures.

Can't figure out if I should go with size 29 or 30, been doing alot of reading, and I were certain that size 29 would fit well, but now I'm not certain anymore.

I should mention that my new cures measures about 17" in the waist (back) laid flat

thanksforthereplybeatleappreciated

Alright I'll stop the nonsense now. ;)

To be clear...if anyone's question doesn't get answered in this thread, its not because you're being ignored, it might just be because no one knows the answer.

If its truly crucial for you to purchase (insert brand here) jeans, maybe calling one of the retailers and speaking to a SA directly would be the most practical thing to do. Spending $300 on a pair of jeans is a big investment...but none of the kind folks who answer the questions in this thread benefit from doing so, so please keep that in mind.

Disclaimer - not directed at the nice boys looking for Dior...just a general comment. :D

im a month and a half into my flat heads, iv LITTERALLY worn then every day, but i still dont see much fading except for near the crotch a little on the whiskers and stacking, and alot on the butt. With the flathead denim, would it really matter if i gave ita hot soak at this point? They thighes and everythign are too big and it annoys me to no end and i really want to saok it before school starts but i dont want to mess up any fading

im a month and a half into my flat heads, iv LITTERALLY worn then every day, but i still dont see much fading except for near the crotch a little on the whiskers and stacking, and alot on the butt. With the flathead denim, would it really matter if i gave ita hot soak at this point? They thighes and everythign are too big and it annoys me to no end and i really want to saok it before school starts but i dont want to mess up any fading

Since theres not much fading it shouldnt be a problem, although you probably should have soaked them before you started wearing them.

That they are one washed ???

One washed means - pre shrunk..you buy and put on and that's it.

Raw - you buy and try to achieve the shrinkage yourself. Thus soaking or washing yourself.

More work - but more personal. Plus - you can somehow influence how much they shrink...

hey all, so like im incredibly ignorant when it comes to denim so i need some help here. i know what i want but im just not sure about how to get it or what brands will supply me with it.

this style of denim thats made by i think tsubi is the type of style i like and want, but i just dont know what other brands make them.

ksubi101edhl0.th.jpg

if anyone could just point me to any brands that make these types of jeans and what if anything that specific style if called.

thanks

That'd be what? A high rise tapered jean with a crazy leg twist? April 77 maybe? I could be thinking of those Eiffel Tower jeans those, and that's way too extreme. There's plenty of jeans like that sans leg twist and the high rise (because she's super-slouching those)-are you looking for a pair that hits the waist similarly, or that exact cut?

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic