SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

not sure if this is the place to be asking this (if not, maybe someone could redirect me)

i'm in the process of getting a wallet custom made from a local leathergoods maker, and i'd like a ring on it to clip my wallet chain.

he doesn't have any rings or metal pieces that would serve that sort've function... so all he does is puts a hole/grommet in the wallet itself.

anyone know where i could find these sort've pieces? maybe buy individual ones, or in bulk?

thanks.

in what thread would i post pictures of a "lee riders" boot jack that i picked up yesterday?

i tried to search for lee accessories and checked a couple of the lee threads, but those were more about leepros, and not about stuff like banners and boot jacks.

Anyone have a recommendation for a good denim repair in NYC?

http://denimtherapy.com <-- they are in brooklyn but don't take walk-ins (you still have to mail them and have them mailed back.)

Are they to be trusted with my precious denim?

i haven't used them yet. i have a pair of jeans i want to send in but i can't find them. as soon as i do and get them repaired i will start a thread or post to the appropriate one.

Blue in Green? What if said denim repair happens to be needed on a pair of LVCs? Is there some beef there?

well they dont sell them so i dont hink so. i think their policy is that they don't hem and chainstitch jeans that they sell in store that you didn't buy there.

i.e. they'd hem flat heads from SE but not PBJs or canes if you bought them in japan

well they dont sell them so i dont hink so. i think their policy is that they don't hem and chainstitch jeans that they sell in store that you didn't buy there.

i.e. they'd hem flat heads from SE but not PBJs or canes if you bought them in japan

I was referring more to something about a law suit.

I've had them hem jeans that I didn't buy there, so I don't think that would be a problem. I don't know that they do any more extensive repairs, though.

http://denimtherapy.com <-- they are in brooklyn but don't take walk-ins (you still have to mail them and have them mailed back.)

FYI, Denim Therapy tells me that they do not have any experience working with artisan denim - they've never heard of Samurai, LVC, Sugar Cane, etc. - and they replace zippers with "generic" zippers. I won't be sending my LVCs there.

FYI, Denim Therapy tells me that they do not have any experience working with artisan denim - they've never heard of Samurai, LVC, Sugar Cane, etc. - and they replace zippers with "generic" zippers. I won't be sending my LVCs there.

crap. i feel like a moron.

thanks for the knowledgeable checking out.

since the jeans i was going to send them are crappy (vans jeans that i tore the knee in) i may still send them.

that way i can evaluate what their method is, and post some pictures for the people who know to check out that kind of work, and my bad post will somehow have gotten some value.

Will a size 27 (actual measurements pre/post soak = 31/29 inches respectively) Warehouse 660 stretch in the waist to 32 inches? The legs and everything are perfect measurements for me but the waist is a bit tight at 31...yeah I have an awkward body...

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic