Real McCoy's / Joe McCoy's Jeans

jubei

thanks for all the positive feedback.

are you finished with your denime's for a bit then Atzec ?

they look a real nice fit

i´m not finished with the denimes at all. they´re definitely my first choice till the end of the xx-contest. afterwards i´ll rotate the rmc with my black pig.

about the measurements- i´m always lazy taking them, so here´s some advice:

i wear a 33 in the 906-i could have also fitted in a 32 but the thighs would have been to tight.

the fit is very similar to my denime 66xx (so generally to 66 type cuts), but the thighs are on the tight side. my general size advice is:

-size down one if you have athletic thighs.

-size down two if you have chicken legs.

my size in other jeans:

samurai s710 lot 10: 34

denime 66xx: 34

sda x´s31: 34

eternal 811: 33

nudie sjdbc: 33

• 2 weeks later...

is the current toys mccoy lot 910 the same as the old mchill 555? do they use the same denim? in some pictures i saw the selvedge line is pink on the 555 and red on the 910? and where can i still get a pair in size 32? :D

• 1 month later...
Hi guys,

I had a product inquiry with Real McCoy. I can't seem to find an email for them and their online contact us form I am not able to understand/fill out because it requires local info. Any help?

Thanks,

contact Lewis (superdenim.co.uk) if you're in Europe. He's European sales agent for Real McCoys), his agency is called Noverre.

email: [email protected]

• 4 weeks later...

nope i don't think the contest will be happening anytime soon. and contests are usually restricted to contest pairs only and not something you can grab off the shelf/already have in your closet.

some fit pics would be nice of your recent purchase though...

today's surprise

juujju.jpg

asasasah.jpg

i read about McCoy's contest back there, what kind of McCoy's jeans that will be use for contest? hope i could join the contest with this pair

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...