Real McCoy's / Joe McCoy's Jeans

jubei

I believe I can rock an L, but it'll be a bit on the Jersey Shore side of sizing. Beck is actually Toys McCoy, which is a different company altogether. Their sizing is smaller than Real McCoy's. I fit a XXL in Toys but an XL or even an L in Real McCoys.

I just check all of my RMMC T's and they are all size 42 which is like an XL. BiG only stocks blank T's. But they can special order anything you want from the catalog, even older seasons (if they have them left in stock). I occasionally try and see if they have a old joint lying around.

Like this chore coat that I grabbed last year.

mccoys1.jpg

mccoys2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

5844295636_dd795cbd23_z.jpg

5844295374_05eec4854e_z.jpg

Just copped a Joe McCoy and Buco tea shirt. Joe McCoy is my favorite, its a super thick and soft material. The Buco does not disappoint either, it is a denser weave then the joe McCoy but has a lighter feel and is smooth rather than soft.

also copped this guy

5843749615_fbffb8b8e1_z.jpg

for a comparison, this one is heavier and softer then the Buco, but not has heavy and soft as the Joe McCoy

i chatted up gordon about it, we would have to do it semi unofficially, we might get a small discount if we buy as a group. We might be able to do some custom options but we would have to be willing to pay extra. Basically BiG took a big loss on the fullcount contest and its unreasonable to expect BiG to do pro-bono work/out of pocket for us. If anyone would be down for this, lets say starting labor day, i would be in.

Ill create a thread for it if two or three people say there willing here and try to build some interest.

Edit: Shit i have way to many jeans on deck for this, I will definitely try to run/set up some sort of competition that would start labor day 2012. That i will make happen somehow, but i cant do this now sadly.