Real McCoy's / Joe McCoy's Jeans

jubei

• 4 months later...

I have had a few people ask me more about my new Real McCoys Rigger boots, so i took some shots to share. They are two months old now, I wear them, and don't baby or shine them, I did treat them with an Obenauf's, and maintain them with Rénovateur if needed.

The cow-hide "glass finish" of the boots were not something i was really sure of upon purchase,I am not a huge fan of high shine boots, but with some usage and wear, the devil inside the details of Real McCoy products is an addiction. I will honestly say these are def not priced friendly at all, but the quality and craftsmanship that has gone into their products is really on a next level, and hard to match if you are looking for a vintage inspired product.

i really look forward to seeing how the years of wear and care will transform these.

i noticed there was no thread for Real McCoys, so i figured this would make a nice entry as well. why not join me~

Real_McCoys_Rigger_Brown_1.jpg

Real_McCoys_Rigger_Brown_2.jpg

Real_McCoys_Rigger_Brown_3.jpg

Real_McCoys_Rigger_Brown_4.jpg

Real_McCoys_Rigger_Brown_5.jpg

Real_McCoys_Rigger_Brown_6.jpg

this fit pic is with an IronHeart 301s jean

jean is a type of fabric as well its realy similar to denim

Interesting, would love to know your source.

Historically, gene fabric, from Genoa, was a type of fustian - which isn't strictly speaking a denim, as it uses mostly wool for the warp, although it may well have looked similar. I don't know of anyone who sees 'jean' fabric as being anything different from denim, hence I'd be interested to see differing info.

Fre$co, we expect to see fit pics of that jacket, from January on.

Davichan, excellent boots, thanks for posting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

has anyone been to the real mccoy store in osaka recently? im gonna be in osaka next week and im wondering what their jean selection is looking like? do they still have any of the real mccoy line available, or any of the nylon stuff? im kinda thinking maybe a pair of joy mccoys as an option too? its new jean time and for the time being this stuff is starting to hit front runner status.