Real McCoy's / Joe McCoy's Jeans

jubei

posting for posterity, but also a shameless plug...

Joe McCoy 991's (not XH) sz 33x36

Measurements:
waist: 18.75in
front rise: 10.6in
back rise: 15in
thigh: 13.25in
knee: 9in
leg opening: 8.25in
inseam: 38in

10847960634_fd1bf5b047_z.jpg

10847810375_32b4ac488c_z.jpg

10847877356_510854bd3d_z.jpg

overexposed lighting

10847878216_6d8439418e_z.jpg

10848150523_9d808b824c_z.jpg

10847973494_7cb8c2707f_z.jpg

This pair is on sale (peep the signature), hopefully they'll find a good home!

It's a shame that on a 94,500 yen boot, that will presumably be made in limited numbers, they have elected to use gemming  :(

To be fair, it's how the original Boondocker boot was made, as far as I know. If done right, I don't think gemming is much of an issue. On the other hand, it would be interesting if they did a hand-welted boot. I think if you want to avoid gemming, this (http://viberg.com/collections/footwear/products/boondocker) is your best bet.

• 2 weeks later...

Any one here own the us navy pea coat? Would it sag over time with it being such a heavy coat at 37oz? I mean hanging on a coat hanger during the off seasons. Ive seen others with heavy coats and the shoulder area would wrinkle up and stretched.

hello all, just want to make sure

which one is correct about real mccoy s613 fabric, unsanforized or sanforized?

my s613 already fit on me, just have problem with the inseam

its a bit too long, maybe the inseam lenght will shrink if i give it a hot soak, but if only the fabric is unsanforized 

i won't hem it, because i dont want to enjoy every single original detail

of real mccoy

if s613 is sanforized, i'll break it without soak & hem it first

thankyou

Edited by P and A

Heading to Tokyo on Wednesday..... the N1 will most likely be mine. (yeah along with other things)

Mission accomplished. Pictures will follow when I am back home.

N-1 Jacket

RMC Lot.002

Watch cap

Free 2013 english yearbook

Tried on Lot.001, Lot.002 and Lot.003. The good thing about going to the source is that they have washed as well as raw in all sizes so you can get the fit just right. Couldn't quite get on with the fit of the Lot.003, Lot.001 was too low rise for my liking. Lot.002 feel pretty good.

I spent a fortune and could have so easily spent a whole lot more.... won't be back in Japan for at least 18 months, gives me time to pay for this trip.

Interestingly the washing instructions for the jeans say you should wash in cold water in the machine and tumble dry completely to get all shrinkage. RMC won't hem their jeans until you have done this. Furthermore, they may refuse to hem them if you haven't shrunk them properly!

• 3 weeks later...

^Neither.

RMC 991: wide waist, slim leg, narrow leg opening, narrow hips, short-ish medium rise

RMC 906: wide waist, narrow hips, straight leg, standard leg opening, medium rise

Evisu Lot 2000: narrow waist, wide hips, loose legs, Smaller than standard leg opening, medium to tall-ish rise

Eternal 811: narrow waist, standard hips, straight legs, standard leg opening, tall rise

Edited by coleslawyum

• 2 weeks later...