Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

That's seen on quite a few new (unworn) jeans, i'm not exactly sure what it's from but i'm assuming the fabric was like this before the jean was even cut & sewn. It always goes away with a soak and/or a little wear and we've never seen strange fading as the result of it.

Price dropped on remaining Skull jeans and wallet chains and Steam 4 Loko cordovan and silver bracelets:

Skull!

https://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=70

Steam 4 Loko!

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=90

Check this for photographs to Rin Tanaka's event in Long Beach last week.

Truly an amazing event.

http://twitter.com/#!/SelfEdge/status/37752528410116096

They'll be at all stores by February 10, they're being shipped to all stores from Japan around the 1st.

Kiya,

Any word on the 666's? Ive been waiting for these to come in, but since its an entirely new cut I would love to try em on first...

LOL did u mean feb 10th 2012? haha jk jk jk jk :P.

I know guys are super busy ( didnt you just come back from Inspiration?) and i know you will post it up when u guys get em in but a simple reply to my question would have been greatly appreciated or... even a new ETA?

Just let me know im dying to get my first pair of IH's

Thanks!

Just let me know im dying to get my first pair of IH's

Thanks!

They arrived at SENY a few days ago. I'm sure SF is taking measurements and photos right now, but if you are anxious to order you can give us a call and we can ship it out to you. 212.388.0079.

^Really a few days ago wouldnt happen to be on the 10th would it? T-T Should I assume that they arrived at SESF a few days ago as well? Damn it... I had assumed you guys would post it up that they arrived as soon as u got em, especially since I just asked about em 6days ago (the 10th)... but there was no reply on this thread.

I seriously have been checking this thread everyday of every hour hahaha! WOW! I'm as much frustrated as i am relived/ happy well SUPER BIG thanks for info ajchen! Now i can finally get some IH's either the 301s or the 666's.... Kiya you will be seeing me soon! :mad: haha jk well kinda lolzzzzzzzzz

^you know, sneding an email would have gotten a better response, I think. Anyhow, take a deeeep breath and then enjoy!

^ haha yea super true! I had just assumed that since the busters were announced day of arrival same would go for the 666's eh w/e.

Also me thinks I assume to much... and as they say “When you assume, you make an ass out of u and me.”~ Oscar Wilde

Kiya,

Any word on the 666's? Ive been waiting for these to come in, but since its an entirely new cut I would love to try em on first...

We got the 666 from Iron Heart at SESF and have already sold out of your size.

Just kidding, lolz, haha..

We have a full size run, they're at the shop now if you want to go down there to try them on and robokob.

are the strike gold slims to be restocked anytime soon ,also would you have a back rise measurement for size 30 ? thanks for any help

A full restock of SG jeans/belts is coming February 21st.

Please call the store for a back rise measurement once the jean is restocked (we currently don't have a 30 to measure for you).

I had assumed you guys would post it up that they arrived as soon as u got em

No new jeans hits the online store on the same day they arrive. Pictures and measurements need to be taken first. Always takes a couple of days.

Exactly, when the Inazumas from Flat Head came in over a year and a half ago they were low on stock by the time they were put up online. and they didnt last very long after that. haha, and you are lucky that Kiya was kidding, or else that would have commenced some ironic hilarity. lol. best of luck getting them.

Just kidding, lolz, haha..

We have a full size run, they're at the shop now if you want to go down there to try them on and robokob.

NUUUU!!! that would suck. haha sweet im glad they are in thanks for the heads up kiya!

New Shirts, Caps, & Wallets from Flat Head, Googies, & Stockburg

Flat Head & Googies have just released a new set of shirts, all great for both warm and cold weather wear. These shirts are some of the most comfortable ones we stock, some even with brushed inners. Some Flat Head shirts now go up to size 46.

In total we have five new Flat Head shirts and one new Googies shirt that is an almost three-dimensional looking seersucker in orange.

Also a brand new Googies wallet is available in either tan or black. The wallet is made of a very supple cowhide that feels great and is lined on one side with pig-skin.

We also received two different skull-caps from Flat Head, each made in two colors.

Along with these new shirts, caps, and wallets we've also received a restock of the Wild Child Cordovan & Cowhide wallets which are also produced by Flat Head's Stockburg Leather division.

All these items along with a full restock of the F310, F380, 4001BK, Women's Balder, and SE05BSP jeans are now available in the online store and all three Self Edge stores, we've also received a full restock of the white chambray limited shirts.

https://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68

Flat Head Black/Gray Winter Iron Shirt

FH_BLK_01-1.jpg

FH_BLK_04-1.jpg

FH_BLK_05-1.jpg

Flat Head Brushed Winter Heavy Flannel Shirts

fh_winter_flannel_blue_01.jpg

fh_winter_flannel_blue_01_02.jpg

fh_winter_flannel_orange_01.jpg

fh_winter_flannel_orange_01_02.jpg

fh_winter_flannel_red_01.jpg

fh_winter_flannel_red_01_02.jpg

Flat Head Pin-Check Shirt

DSC00834.gif

DSC00825.gif

DSC00823.gif

Googies Orange Seersucker Dobby Long Sleeve

firstphoto.jpg

firstphoto_02.jpg

Googies Cowhide Leather Wallets

FH_STOCKBURG_BLK_01-1.jpg

FH_STOCKBURG_BLK_02-1.jpg

FH_STOCKBURG_TAN_01-1.jpg

FH_STOCKBURG_TAN_02-1.jpg

Flat Head Heavy Wool Woven Skull-Cap

DSC00765_01.jpg

Flat Head Thermal Head Caps

DSC00769.jpg

any update on the mythical iron heart type III

Just talked to IH and they said they'll be done in March.