Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

He said he anticipates confusion, not that the reason they did not do it is because of this. If that is the reason, then something must have changed, and in that case, I am just as curious what this is.

It was a combination of the fear of having people buy jeans the wrong size that they can't exchange and the extra work because chainstitching jeans is very time consuming.

Diesel was the one that gave the last go-ahead on this, so we're launching the service this week.

^ read several pages back. Kiya said they have that in store and to call.

He is correct.

Getting restocks of those 380s soon?

Next week..

Guest chemi
hey whats up kiya? any date on flathead and selfedge spring shirts or do i have to just get another houndstooth flannel?

Yes, definitely looking forward to these! Early May, correct???

To Kiya:

I just got the nudies average joes today. The size 28 is a perfect size. When I first got them, I was like holy crap, this is sturdy denim. My first pair of 14.oz jeans and I'm super excited to wear these babies everyday. These jeans pawn my 7 jeans so hard, it's absolutely nuts. I'm pounding myself for spending the same amount for 7 jeans and those things feel like paper.

Thanks for the fast replies and shipping, a good person and shop to deal with. People, Self-Edge is the real deal in Cali...

will buy again soon, but until then

Blue Love

invincible

well, it's March now (duuuuh), what's the news on the new black IH jeans?

They're being released in late April..