Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Kiya, do you sell Iron Army jeans in your store? The jeans on the far right of the picture at the top of the NYTimes article are Iron Army, right?

We only carry them for Women..

hey dude is the green houndstooth sold out or is it just not listed yet, on the webstore? i know this is like the 3rd time ive asked about this but i get really obsessive.

I bought them all, sorry. Stop asking. I'll sell the sizes I'm not wearing in the supermarket... $240 BIN.

OH NO!

It's the Houndstooth by Flat Head!

Restocks and a New Color!

Read all about it:

http://www.selfedge.com/2007/11/houndstooth-madness-by-flat-head.php

DSC01215-1-797022.jpg

DSC01218-1-752669.jpg

are you guys getting any grey/black houndstooth's this season?

Nope, none were produced.

restock on the black chambray soon? :(

Only in a few sizes.. we'll know what we can get next week.

aw man... because this run of houndstooths fit smaller, i still wont be able to get me one... :(

btw, i thought the winter houndstooth was going to be forest green and black?

They changed it to forest green / black at the last minute...

Hit up Self Edge today and picked up my green/white Flathead Houndstooth. For anyone thats ordering them over the phone or net, they definitely run a size smaller than previous Flathead stuff. My chambray and houndstooth fit almost identically and they are a 42 & a 44. Also, the denim on the new black selvage skulls is absolutely out of control...compared to indigo skulls its the difference between "hurt" and "injured". I am starting to realize that no matter how many times I go to Self Edge, there is always going to be something that impresses the hell out of me. I am lucky to live so close.

Kiya...How does the sizing run on the B Son hoody/jackets? I normally wear a large in slim fitting AA flex fleece zip ups...I'm wondering what to order.

Thanks!

Get a large for B.Son jackets..

sell one of your yoyo's unklesteve :)

...or that tutu :D

If Yo-Yo Factory ever gets me the rest of my yo-yos, you'll see a couple up in the superMarket for sure. ;)

dropped into self edge yesterday to pick up some b. son apparel and got to try on the sexsc, new skulls, and the sexih03. great fit on all of them, crazy sandpaper-y denim on the skulls. i was really surprised by how well the sexih03 fit me considering i had little trouble getting into them even though they were sz 30 and i almost popped a vein trying to button my sz 31 sexih01s when i got them. thx for all your help kiya! can't wait for the hoodie to arrive.

dropped into self edge yesterday to pick up some b. son apparel and got to try on the sexsc, new skulls, and the sexih03. great fit on all of them, crazy sandpaper-y denim on the skulls. i was really surprised by how well the sexih03 fit me considering i had little trouble getting into them even though they were sz 30 and i almost popped a vein trying to button my sz 31 sexih01s when i got them. thx for all your help kiya! can't wait for the hoodie to arrive.

so are the sexih03 out, or were they samples or something? i've not heard of them releasing on here anywhere. how were they!?

I was in self edge on satruday and it was raining, so the hoodie I was wearing got soaked. I slipped on a b. son button neck hoodie and I haven't taken it off since. It's so comfy and warm.

^ according to the SE site, the chainstitching is in-store only. to harass you some more, kiya, seeing as there's a sexih03 sample in store, is there/will there soon be a self edge x imperial sample in store? is there any info on how these jeans will run relative to tag size and what sizes will be available? thanks.

^ according to the SE site, the chainstitching is in-store only. to harass you some more, kiya, seeing as there's a sexih03 sample in store, is there/will there soon be a self edge x imperial sample in store? is there any info on how these jeans will run relative to tag size and what sizes will be available? thanks.

They are currently only available in one size: Sidney Lo size(d up one).