Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

how do those skull western shirts fit in comparison to the flathead westerns? Do you have a sizing chart for the skulls? thanks!

You would get the same size as you would a Flat Head shirt.

They're just as short but not as slim, just a hair more room.

Just a reminder that the free flight give-a-way contest has started and will end at midnight Thursday night.

Free Air Flight Give-A-Way:

We're running a contest from November 6 to November 8th (Pacific Standard Time) good for a free ticket to the party from anywhere in the world.

All orders on our online site will be entered to win a roundtrip ticket to San Francisco for the event, only online orders are valid entries.

Your odds of winning this are quite high considering the number of orders we'll probably be getting during that 48 hour period.

When ordering please put your Superfuture user name in the comments field to be entered into the contest.

Original thread:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=39166

We don't have any more photos of the scarf, but the design on it is the coolest i've ever seen. I'm not usually into scarves, but this one is real nice.

Love that grey B.Son jacket. Do they run true to size?

Yup, they're true to size.

ohh fuckzorz. I was planning on getting the SCs this weekend or next but since the IHs are coming out, what to do??? I ride my bike everywhere since I live in Davis now but big price difference. So suggestion please. better to buy the SCs or IHs. : |

If I had to choose between the SCs and the IHs and I was someone who rides my bike frequently, I would go IH all the way...its a unique and functional cut with amazing denim...totally worth the price difference.