Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

so my skulls i ordered are WAY too small so i need to send them back and get something different... im thinking some 'sidney lo size(d up one)' f301s maybe so they are a little roomier. darn this time difference cuz i have nothing to do but wait for the store to open to call :(

While you're waiting you should try and come to terms with your fatassedness, or spend the time learning where to tickle the back of your throat so you can puke with as little effort as possible.

One will be easier than the other.

While you're waiting you should try and come to terms with your fatassedness, or spend the time learning where to tickle the back of your throat so you can puke with as little effort as possible.

One will be easier than the other.

well considering im over 6 ft tall and weigh 150 soaking wet... so i would call it 'ethiopian syndrome' rather than 'fatassedness'.

and i already talked to selfedge (whoever answered the phone) and i have my skulls on the way back and i think im gonna try the f380s probably.

Kiya, do you still have stock of that B.son jacket in small? Also does it come (or are there any plans that you know of to make it) in a different colour? I'm really close to grabbing one, but I'd love it to be in dark grey or black.

we're totally sold out i think by now.. I'm in Japan right now so i can't check the stock, please call the store asap cause i think we're down to one left.

We're getting five more tomorrow but in navy, and then that's it for this hoodie and jacket.

I was just about to post the same thing man. Went on to your site today Kiya to order some 310's and your all out of 30's and 31's. I know your pretty good at getting stuff stocked fast but how much longer do u expect?

O and Willy what size Skulls did you order? And what size do you normally wear in other brands, say Nudie or whatever? Cuz I was looking at the Skulls but decided I like the Flat Heads better but I still may want to order the Skulls.

I was just about to post the same thing man. Went on to your site today Kiya to order some 310's and your all out of 30's and 31's. I know your pretty good at getting stuff stocked fast but how much longer do u expect?

O and Willy what size Skulls did you order? And what size do you normally wear in other brands, say Nudie or whatever? Cuz I was looking at the Skulls but decided I like the Flat Heads better but I still may want to order the Skulls.

i got a 29 in the 5010xx and they were WAY too small. i went by the measurements compared to my nudie bootcut ola's (which are also sz 29) but i was decieved :( so ive decided to size up two in the flatheads and that should work out better.

I just called to try and buy a B.Son hoodie, but no one answered! Who's slackin' over there? :-P I'll call back in a little, I hope they have my size.

I'm slacking. We got 10+ pairs back of alterations calling all them while the phone won't stop ringing over that hoodie. We have them in charcoal sizes XS/L/XL $135 $10 shipping in the us.

Guest Arcarsenal

haha, I was just teasing guys sorry if it came off a bit rash. I got through like 5 mintutes after I posted, and I appreciate you guys helping me out. If you get a small blue hoodie in tomorrow set it aside for me because it's mine!

Self Edge Button-Down shirts will soon be available at all 145 Flat Head dealers across Japan and China. woohoo.

So no luck for anyone holding out for a Small B.Son hoodie in charcoal or blue?

yup, no luck.. i'm sorry.

i talked it over with Mr. B.Son and it's a no go on a second run.

I definitely need one shipped up to Montreal asap.

Call Self Edge or Skype us via the link on our front page, we've got the black and grey ones still available in certain sizes.

hey kiya what's up with the men's sling & stone? I was interested in the natural indigo? & have been waiting what seems like forever for them to offer sales online somewhere? pm'd people, emailed them...and no luck?

hey kiya what's up with the men's sling & stone? I was interested in the natural indigo? & have been waiting what seems like forever for them to offer sales online somewhere? pm'd people, emailed them...and no luck?

Sorry man, but we only carry the women's line...we don't do any of the men's models.

any Flat head card holders coming in anytime soon?

There is a typo about their card cases on their site. The black one does have the red pigskin mentioned, but the tan one actually has a pale orange interior. It is close to the color pictured on the site, but a little more orange. It is most definitely NOT the red stated in the description.