Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

while we're at it, askin' about restocks....

whens the next FH310 restock, particularly in sizes 30/31?

That's a decent question... Even moreso, I'd be interested to hear why these aren't stocked in 35 or 36. Even Chubb Rocks deserve to be treated right. I'm 3/4 of the way done in my preparation of a discrimination suit as I type this.

BTW- I'm loving my flathead chambray--probably my favorite shirt these days. Thanks SE

That's a decent question... Even moreso, I'd be interested to hear why these aren't stocked in 35 or 36. Even Chubb Rocks deserve to be treated right. I'm 3/4 of the way done in my preparation of a discrimination suit as I type this.

BTW- I'm loving my flathead chambray--probably my favorite shirt these days. Thanks SE

It's not that we don't carry it, they don't produce that cut in larger sizes than 34.

By the way, full restock of flat head is coming in 5 days along with key hooks, belts, new shirts, etc.

Flat Head does produce everything else in a 36, with the F380 in both 35 and 36, and the F350,F370, 1005,1007,S5005,3009 in a 36.

Excellent point, my friend. It's likely that the F380 is more what I'm looking for anyway. I could do a 34 easily, but I'd prefer a 35--perhaps SE will stock the 35 in the next round. That's a good look.

Excellent point, my friend. It's likely that the F380 is more what I'm looking for anyway. I could do a 34 easily, but I'd prefer a 35--perhaps SE will stock the 35 in the next round. That's a good look.

We actually JUST started carrying the F380 in sizes 36 and 38 in our webstore.

They don't make them in size 35..

If they do have then i don't know what to say..

Flat Head has told me various times that they don't produce size 35's..

Any chance of a blackfriday sale :)

We won't be having a sale but we will be putting out a load of new items from Sugar Cane (shirts and jeans), Flat Head (belts, key hooks, leather coin holder, and shirts), Self Edge Shirts, Cyclist Jeans (saturday), and more...

What SC jeans are you going to be getting in?

The new SC model, hand woven style jeans.

The denim is quite amazing on these, they almost remind me of a few certain Samurai model's denim.

how much do the self edge shirts cost?

Prices vary depending on shirt.

At Self Edge they range from $155 to $175, in Japan they retail between $173 to $197.

Which company is manufacturing these or is it a one off type thing?

A private company in San Francisco..

It's quality and attention to detail like you've never seen.

Ask anybody that owns one...

A private company in San Francisco..

It's quality and attention to detail like you've never seen.

Ask anybody that owns one...

Who the fuck owns one? We just heard about them!

I see, sliding out samples to whoever rolled in to SE on the right day with knee pads and a flexible mouth.

Fess up, who's got one? I want details, bitches!

^ see the denim one here.

That shirt is the shit. I hope I can squeeze into one. They hit the site on Saturday?

-Jake

The Self Edge shirts will not be put up on our site... they're not even hanging up on display in the store yet.. if you come in, just ask to see them..

We've got one flannel type, a black resin pressed denim, and a grey lightweight denim one.