Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Dry Bones? Please tell me you're going to start carrying Guitar Wolf...:eek:

December 10th, the entire line of jeans and shirts, along with the regular Dry Bones line.

WTF is heavier than 14oz?

Iron Heart? Basically nothing else? Want boring looking jeans, go nuts.

15-21oz.

Yes, Iron Heart. Also, Samurai, Flat Head (in 2008), among others. Want a boring twat who trolls the same in the bike thread around the denim thread, ask the Repeater.

whats a cdp555?

Edmond! I'm dissapointed in you. I thought you knew everything Take5 carried? ;)

14oz. is fine by me. I'm wearing 18oz. 872's right now (44 degrees F and raining). Heavy denim has a place, but so does lighter-weight stuff. That's why I'm glad the SUFU660's are so light: I'll be able to wear them almost year 'round here in Texas.

SEXIH03

For those out there that are a bit beefy don't give up on this cut. I thought they would look ridiculous on me, but they didn't.

indeed, these jeans work with your beefiness to produce a perfect cut, which is why i got them. fit pics will happen eventually in the sexih03 thread.

Stock info was wrong when we put up those new Flat Head shirts, so anybody thinking we were out of stock on a size, please check again.. thanks!