Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Yeah that's what I thought, I would do... seems fine compared to a uniqlo's measurement for a size L shirt... but I'll double check at home.

Is arm pit to cuff or shoulder to cuff?

Shoulder to cuff.

Self Edge F/W 2007 Lookbook

From Massan (Huf/DQM/MASH) to Dan the Automator to Sidney Lo we display a gritty view of the Japanese denim and work-wear world.

Infos and Lookbook:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=813785

thnaks... will hold off to the 4th for ordering though! ;)

You in some alternate space where it's still the 3rd? :)

Kiya is the fucking man.

I somehow bent my belt buckle on my sugarcane belt like two weeks into getting it, and Kiya got it fixed for me free of charge. Selfedge has awesome service, I am glad to live in the Bay Area.

Does selfedge do minor repairs like stitching the patch back on and fixing pocket corners?

My skulls are now developing really nicely, but the patch and pocket corners are making me worried!

We repair jeans that were purchased from us, just bring them into the store and we'll fix em up for free.

so how does one procur a flathead tshirt?

The Flat Head loopwheeled tees?

Just call us up.

We'll give you measurements and available colors via phone.

Currently we have yellow, white, navy, black, light red, and light blue in various sizes.

Not fair! I worked so hard for these pectorals... anyone have a way to burn off all this "muscle"?

Do you guys still carry the FH Snow hoodie? The grey pullover, and how much would it cost if you still have it? thanks.

We do still have them, they are between $205 and $215 depending on the exact model..

When are you guys going to get another shipment of Flat Head 4001?

March, which is also when they're re-released with a newly developed black denim which fades more like indigo...

whats up with the heavier fh's kiya? how heavy they gon' be?

16 ounces, same rope dyed and crazy fading properties as their 14.5 ounce denim, just far more heavier feeling and stiffer..

Just a reminder for the Self Edge x Superfuture Party giveaway, it ends Thursday night at midnight (PST), and so far we've only had five entries...

Free Air Flight Give-A-Way:

The first contest that ran during the first week of November was won by ORDO.

All orders on our online site will be entered to win a roundtrip ticket to San Francisco for the event, only online orders are valid entries.

The second and last contest will run from December 4th to December 6th (PST).

In total we'll be giving away two roundtrip tickets to San Francisco for the event. Your odds of winning this are quite high considering the number of orders we'll probably be getting during that 48 hour period.

In the first contest we had 5 entries.

When ordering please put your Superfuture user name in the comments field to be entered into the contest.

More info on the party:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=39166