Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

I wanna see some fits PEOPLE. Still contemplating now the 570s or F301s. I don't know if I should wait until March to see the SExFH because for all I know they might not be slim fits and I want a slim fitting jean.

Cop them Dry Bones. Then in March, get those SExFH too. :D

Cop them Dry Bones. Then in March, get those SExFH too. :D

No dinero to get both. Plus I really would like to just get one pair of jeans and wear them for a long time (10 months +). Seems kinda like a waste of $260 to just wear them for 4 months. If only Kiya could tell me if its going to be slim like the 301 or straight fit.

No dinero to get both. Plus I really would like to just get one pair of jeans and wear them for a long time (10 months +). Seems kinda like a waste of $260 to just wear them for 4 months. If only Kiya could tell me if its going to be slim like the 301 or straight fit.

The SExFH is an updated version of the 310. Slight taper I believe, button fly, and some heavier denim. Not exactly sure on the details but I do know it's an updated 310.

Thanks a bunch for the information on the SExFH benzo. I am now leading more towards them now. I still need to see some fits on the Dry Bones first.

They aren't coming out until March. I would go for the Dry Bones. I think I'm going to get a pair myself. I have a ton of denim but I'm trying to get rid of most of it. I think I'm going for a F310, Dry Bones, Dior rotation.

They aren't coming out until March. I would go for the Dry Bones. I think I'm going to get a pair myself. I have a ton of denim but I'm trying to get rid of most of it. I think I'm going for a F310, Dry Bones, Dior rotation.

Well see thats the thing, I am not looking on getting rotations as I can't afford to have 2 $250+ jeans. Its either Dry Bones or SExFH and I just can't decide between the two.

You probably won't have to wait till march to see how the SExFH's are. All the other collabs had fit pics and details given out a month or two before they were sold, so unless you desperately want the 570s now, I'd wait.

I also wanna see what people think of the denim and all that on the Dry Bones first. Though I might just get the Guitar Wolfs, and then taper 'em to the same size as the 570s..

hey kiya i was looking at those dry bones guitar wolf collabs, do you know the measurements after soak? because i need a 34 but i dont know if i could deal with a 10 inch leg opening

They'll shrink .6" in the waist and the leg opening will shrink down to 9.7" or so..

Well see thats the thing, I am not looking on getting rotations as I can't afford to have 2 $250+ jeans. Its either Dry Bones or SExFH and I just can't decide between the two.

Same! I have a similar problem of either getting the Imperial 19cm inspired cut, or the future SExFH that I have no info about.

dear kiya, can you please make the flathead x selfedge jeans a 36 leg length when washed. That is why I havent bought flat head 3001s yet...

p.s. I got the chambray shirt, I love it. Flat Head shirts deserve the hype this site gives them...