Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Fallen Angels, all your pickups look great. I wish the Flathead Snowzip Pullover was in my budget at the moment...

thanks, the flathead snowzip wasnt really in my budget either, but it just looked too cute on my lady ;)

im really lovin the Sugarcane flannel i got, everything about it is great. i think there were a bunch of other new SC button ups when i went. SelfEdge has really beefed up their selection of tops

Arem, i have no idea because i have no idea how modern Levi's shirts fit.

The best way to find ou for yourself is to compare the measurements on our site to your current shirt.

Check out the shirts in the Flat Head section:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop

If those aren't large enough then the Sugar Cane shirts fit larger than the Flat Head ones, call into the store to get complete measurements for the SC and Iron Heart shirts.

Hey, I just bought the sugarcane light tan belt, and I am curious as to what kind of things I need to do to maintain this belt. I was laughing because the tag said WARNING in big red letters but all of the text was in japanese below it.

Hey, I just bought the sugarcane light tan belt, and I am curious as to what kind of things I need to do to maintain this belt. I was laughing because the tag said WARNING in big red letters but all of the text was in japanese below it.

i haven't done anything to mine, hope i don't go to hell

it's got a nice little patina of stains on it

don't expose it to excessive heat or dry conditions and it should be all right

maybe some obenaufs oil if you are really concerned, but it will darken the leather a bit.

Meta, just wear the belt, after about six months or so use a leather conditioner on it, we carry Flat Head's leather wax, or you can use another brand you might find locally.

And.. that same snow zip that JPGM is wearing is also another one we carry at SE..

hey kiya

just a few questions on the skul 5010xx's - im really interested in these, and i think they're probably my next denim purchase, but unfortunately i can't try them on before i buy them. im approx a 35 true waist, and a wear a 34 in APC NC's... would these be a logical purchase in a 34 and work on them until they stretch out a bit? i dunno much about skulls, so any info you could give me would be great. thanks in advance

EDIT: oh yeah, hows the married life? :P

hey kiya

just a few questions on the skul 5010xx's - im really interested in these, and i think they're probably my next denim purchase, but unfortunately i can't try them on before i buy them. im approx a 35 true waist, and a wear a 34 in APC NC's... would these be a logical purchase in a 34 and work on them until they stretch out a bit? i dunno much about skulls, so any info you could give me would be great. thanks in advance

I'd get the size 34s and squeeze into them, then let em stretch out a bit before every washing or soaking them.

Kiya, I have been looking at those Flathead Chambray shirts. Is the picture of the beige one pretty close to its true color? Is the black one pretty true to its real color?

I am teetering on buying the chambray shirt or waiting for the denim shirts to come in. Which do you like more? I wouldn't wear the denim shirt much, cuz my old lady hates the denim on denim look... too bad.

The black chambray is like charcoal dark gray type.... not really true black because of the way it's dyed, but yeah from what I've seen the beige and black are true to pics... you can see Ayn's for his beige and me for my black chambray.

Cheers.

The black chambray is like charcoal dark gray type.... not really true black because of the way it's dyed, but yeah from what I've seen the beige and black are true to pics... you can see Ayn's for his beige and me for my black chambray.

Cheers.

Minya, is that you?

The Sugar Cane collaboration jeans are now available online, we're quite low on some sizes already..

Self Edge x Sugar Cane = SEXSC02

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65&products_id=239

Kiya,

Do you know if / when you're going to restock the Flat Head belts?

Thanks

we'll have more in about ten days...

From my casual observations at the shop, you practically have to queue on the Internets or put one of those jawns on hold... belts are hot this season... like abnormally hot... like people are wearing two belts at the same time kind of hot I swear.

I don't know if I can handle a belt though... too much action... all so heavyweight! Hahahahah the wallet is big enough... though my secondhand CK belt from my dad is starting to look diminutive next to all this steez.

From my casual observations at the shop, you practically have to queue on the Internets or put one of those jawns on hold... belts are hot this season... like abnormally hot... like people are wearing two belts at the same time kind of hot I swear.

I don't know if I can handle a belt though... too much action... all so heavyweight! Hahahahah the wallet is big enough... though my secondhand CK belt from my dad is starting to look diminutive next to all this steez.

Great post.

god damn it

i dont know whether to get the sexsc

or a new belt and a flathead chambray

kiya if i win the lottery i swear first thing im doing is flying up to the bay haha

what wallets do you have in stock currently, kiya?

We just got a restock of the black Flat Head wallet:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=224