Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

We should have a sample of the SEXSC in the store around Oct 5..

But we'll have photos up well before then.

There are LOT of people that tried on the SEXSC already, we had them for about two weeks in the store before we sent them off to a magazine for model shots.

hey kiya wen do dior home x self edge cum out???

n da ma-1 buzz rixon

L2-B (AKA 2nd Gen. MA-1) William Gibson Buzz Rickson (Blue Ant Tokyo Edition) will be in October 30.

thanks a lot!! :D

will it just be blak or other color as well???

Other color?

That's the entire point of the William Gibson collection, that they're ALL black.

:)

L2-B (AKA 2nd Gen. MA-1) William Gibson Buzz Rickson (Blue Ant Tokyo Edition) will be in October 30.

do you have any pics of that kiya? and is that the long model? im desperately wanting the long gibson, the short flight jackets are just too short for my liking.

There will be no long models of this made.. but wait till you see this thing.

If you're a William Gibson fan it'll probably make your head explode even seeing these two photos.

blueantopen-762606.bmp

blueant-762550.bmp

Can't wait to try on that jacket. I hope some are still around when I am back in the bay area in December..

I remember hearing that the first Buzz Rickson run of Gibson MA-1s had some tall sizes. Will this be true for the LB-2 as well?

One more question: is there a rought price for this yet?

Those pictures look great.

Can't wait to try on that jacket. I hope some are still around when I am back in the bay area in December..

I remember hearing that the first Buzz Rickson run of Gibson MA-1s had some tall sizes. Will this be true for the LB-2 as well?

One more question: is there a rought price for this yet?

Those pictures look great.

There are no tall versions of this L2-B, only regular.

We're looking at retail being at about $575

Jubei:tg76

A new line exclusive to Self Edge for North America, brought to you by the same guys that brought us Sugar Cane, Buzz Rickson, and the William Gibson Collection.

We bring you Star Union, a selvedge line for women.. tops and bottoms.

More info and more photos:

http://www.selfedge.com/2007/09/introducing-star-union-japanese.php

DSC05579-2-758375.jpg

DSC05575-1-740017.jpg

DSC05574-1-739992.jpg

Is the L2-B the exact same cut and material as the MA-1? I remember the MA-1 costing a bit less.

Anyway, by coincidence yesterday someone sent me an old article Gibson wrote about technology and Japan. Pretty interesting, and he mentions the MA-1 for about half a sentance.

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/life/story/0,6903,466391,00.html

Is the L2-B the exact same cut and material as the MA-1? I remember the MA-1 costing a bit less.

It's the same cut as the MA-1, but it's lighter weight, but because it's a more advanced jacket it withstands lower temperatures while still being lower in weight.

Kiya,

I just wanted to say, I'm really excited to see the SExSC soon. I hope that is going according to plan!

October 13!

:)

Photos and specs will be posted thursday or friday..

*Crossing my fingers for a slim straight fit not a super tapered fit*

Your wish has been granted.

Went to lovefest in SF this weekend, and I saw a guy wearing the black overdye ironheart collabs for the first time in person, and they looked fucking awesome.

Kudos kiya.