Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

hi kiya the new FH wallet on your site is that the fw-40c ( the one that sidney got )? these i mean

DSC05389-723315.JPG

and what about the lanyard whta model are these? do they have these in brown? thanks!DSC05404-741480.JPG

Yup, that's the model of the wallet, same one Sidney has..

And there's no model number for the chain because it's one I designed while in Japan, and they're only making them in black for now..

It's now looking more like late September or early October.

For photos keep an eye on Vogue magazine.. the women's sized one crept it's way into a photoshoot..

Trust me, it's as odd to me as it is to you..

I am getting fired up for this release hoping to actually be in in SF when you release them but that is more about the stars aligning then anything else.

Any details on which month they might be in vogue so I don't have to look like a creeper reading vogues in Chapters?

Just got in the Sugar Cane Belt collection and their amazing redline selvedge chambray shirts, and a purple denim shirt...

Belts available in our online store on Sunday, shirts are available via phone orders...

Info and Photos:

http://www.selfedge.com/2007/08/sugar-cane-belts-and-chambray-shirts.php

Sufu friends modeling our new westerns...

DSC05441-1-777359.jpg

DSC05442-1-777374.jpg

DSC05437-1-732110.jpg

kiya bout how much are those sugarcane belts gonna run for? just the plain one no studs or nothing.

Plain ones are $130...

Studded ones are $160...

Free Shipping on both..

thinking about hot-soaking my purple shirt... fit is kindda strange... maybe im just too used to the super tight FH shirts...

Kiya -

Did the Cane belts already go up on the site and sell out. I forgot to check back in on Sunday and now I don't see anything. Am I missing something? Also, what is the largest size that you carry/they make? Thanks.

They haven't gone on the site yet, but we've been selling them quickly via phone orders. They should be on the site by tomorrow at some point.

Kiya - Thanks for the info. What's the largest size you guys carry?

The largest size belt?

If so, the largest we carry is 36, which means on the center hole it measures to be 36", and 38" on the last hole..