Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

That is true, but not sure if i mentioned this or not... Flat Head leather products come preoiled. Which is why sometimes on the wax paper they're wrapped in inside the box they come in there's little spots of oil stains.

I thought sidneylo had jizzed on his wallet but I didn't want to say anything. I'm discreet like that.

Argh, I might just have to pick up another FH shirt..

Kiya, can you list what you guys have in size 36 please?

Thanks in advance.:)

We just got a reshipment of Flat Head shirts in smaller sizes.. Photos are found on our blog, call into the store to ask about stock...

Just came home from the states the other day, and wanted to drop a suggestion for all the people on this board to pay SelfEdge a visit - that store is amazing.. And what I really liked about it, is that it isnt that full of people, so you can get really good advice on sizing, what fits you and so on...

Furthermore, Kiya - you are the man.. Finally I got too meet you, haha.. Thumbs up !

And Red popped up in the store aswell while I was in, funny how different people look in real life... Nice to see you too...

Kiya, any more updates on the SExSC?

Wasn't it supposed to come out round September?

It's now looking more like late September or early October.

For photos keep an eye on Vogue magazine.. the women's sized one crept it's way into a photoshoot..

Trust me, it's as odd to me as it is to you..

hey kiya! i went to your store (the asain guy with the girl who tried on all your slings), and let me say it's nice to finally meet you! btw, i went to villans vault and they had rrl, but none my size. thanks for letting me even try on the new SE collabs!

btw guys the new SE collabs are amazing and fit GREAT. the weight SELLS it, 21oz needs to be a new trend in jeans i swear

Well, I've been waiting for these ever since Kiya announced they were to be made with SC41955 denim. I'm waiting for pics and thigh measurements.

edmond, what the fuck? did you recently win the lotto? you just bought like 4 pairs of jeans all at once and now youre asking about preordering another pair you havent seen pictures of or even specs on?

I'm waiting for him to go over the precipice, declare bankruptsy, so I can pick up all of his jeans on supermarket, since Edmond is basically my size.

didint Self Edge used to carry samurai jeans?

For Samurai, go to Blue in Green. :)

Kiya is there a bigger picture of the riri t-shirt? I'm very intrigued.

Go to our blog post and click on the photos, that's as large as we've got em..

In that case I'll bother you with questions. The zipper on the right shoulder, can you feel it on the skin from underneath or is it completely covered? The t-shirt has 2 zippers? One on the shoulder and the other on the side?

Will you have one when you come to nyc so I can check it out? :D

In that case I'll bother you with questions. The zipper on the right shoulder, can you feel it on the skin from underneath or is it completely covered? The t-shirt has 2 zippers? One on the shoulder and the other on the side?

Will you have one when you come to nyc so I can check it out? :D

I guess i should have clarified.. these are two different t-shirts. one has the bottom side zipper and one has the shoulder zipper. You can't feel the zipper when the shirt is on.

I'm leaving for nyc in 8 hours actually.

http://www.newyorkyoyo.com

This was a very exciting project for us..

Self Edge x Josh Podoll x Riri

2 T-shirts and 1 short sleeve button-down..

Info and photos:

http://www.selfedge.com/2007/08/self-edge-x-josh-podoll-x-riri.php

Self-Edge-Chest-Zip-Tee-1-1-783566.jpg

Self-Edge-Zip-Woven-SS-1-1-783546.jpg

DSC05424-750083.JPG

DSC05423-734158.JPG

you guys designed a tee shirt with a shoulder and a waist zip ...

to showcase the zipper ...

??? !!! @%^**&$

Kill yourself - it'll knock that edge off quickly

whoever did the gingham can live in peace and harmony though

The two t-shirts and the gingham were designed by Josh and i...

We like to think that it's "left for interpertation"... this concept, as i'm sure you know, is common in fashion.