Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Kiya,

Have you guys stopped having 25% flash sales, or are they going to be 20% from now on?

It's random, the Superfuture God decides the terms.

I can't believe I plunked down $425 (plus good ol' Frisco tax) for this beauty. I guess in retrospect, I don't have to keep buying wallets every time they fall apart, since this FH wallet is very well made. The only knock on the FH is really the price; the KC,s wallets is nearly $100 cheaper, and come in different varieties. Nevertheless, this wallet is still attractive and should virtually last forever under "normal" circumstances.

gg Flat Head. gg Self Edge. :D

Cyclist jeans coming in mid september.. we'll have photos of the protos up next week. :)

Superstar comes to Self Edge from Denmark and does some modeling of the new Flat Head Summer short sleeves..

http://www.selfedge.com/2007/07/flat-head-summer-short-sleeves.php

DSC05407-763987.JPG

DSC05406-763945.JPG

kiya any size restocks on black chambray longsleeves anytime soon? need a 42...:o

Not till September, at which time we're getting about 15 new styles of shirts in full size runs..

Are the rear pockets going to be bigger than the ones on the samples?

Yes, by 1.5"...

yo kiya, is the 3008 to the 380 as the 3001 is to the 310?

Yes, exactly. But the 3008 model number has been changed to 3009 starting this coming Fall season, but the F380 model number will stay unchanged.

Hey Kiya, I got the flathead belt. It looks great! Fits perfectly in the second last hole from the end, thanks! Do I need to do anything to the leather to help it last longer? Or just leave as is..

Hey Kiya, I got the flathead belt. It looks great! Fits perfectly in the second last hole from the end, thanks! Do I need to do anything to the leather to help it last longer? Or just leave as is..

So many threads on this.

Rub a tiny bit of mink oil, or Obenauf's, etc. on it every once in a while to prevent cracking.

So many threads on this.

Rub a tiny bit of mink oil, or Obenauf's, etc. on it every once in a while to prevent cracking.

That is true, but not sure if i mentioned this or not... Flat Head leather products come preoiled. Which is why sometimes on the wax paper they're wrapped in inside the box they come in there's little spots of oil stains.