Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Hey kiya will you be stocking the new skull model? And at what price?

Not sure, we'll know the first week of January.

Not sure, we'll know the first week of January.

safe to say that with any jean from outside the U.S., depending on the strength of the Dollar, you don't know what the final price of anything will be until upon payment from supplier?

safe to say that with any jean from outside the U.S., depending on the strength of the Dollar, you don't know what the final price of anything will be until upon payment from supplier?

Actually not until the customs/duties/taxes bill shows up from the US Customs Office.

Actually not until the customs/duties/taxes bill shows up from the US Customs Office.

wow, talk about "cutting it close", has there ever been any moments where the costs were WAY higher than you expected? Of course you had to pass the cost to customers and from there making it difficult to sell?

wow, talk about "cutting it close", has there ever been any moments where the costs were WAY higher than you expected? Of course you had to pass the cost to customers and from there making it difficult to sell?

Yeah of course, happens all the time. I'd say that about 80% of the time we eat the cost and just sell it for what we were planning on selling it for.

After hesitating on the troy jacket the first time around I decided to pick it up in a 38. It's the nicest thing I've ever owned :)

Should I follow suit? I've been waffling on this decision for several weeks now.

Should I follow suit? I've been waffling on this decision for several weeks now.

You are asking this question to a bunch of enablers... you know that right??? ;)

Kiya, does SENY have the IH Cordura Jackets?

We've only got some left at SELA.

1st post...

I just purchased the SEXFHXRR10's and am waiting for them to be hemmed and delivered. Will post pics as the months pass by.

Regardless of what some people think, I believe these joints are, all around, an AMAZING piece of denim. There's SO much going on, the stitching on the sloped front pockets that extend up to the waist and over, along with the back pockets with the additional arcuate stitch is masterful. I've seen nothing like this on any piece of denim, and is as artistic of a piece as I've ever seen.

The black rivets and buttons scream pure muscle. Like a Chevelle SS.

The selvedged hand sewn belt loops.

Some people are content with their Chevy Cavalier. That's fine.

These jawns are a different animal for people that have tastes beyond your regular 5 pocket.

Kiya - thanks for puttin up with all my inquiries.

Paul T - the books nothing short of amazing. Copped it off Amazon, was up all night reading it.

AndImout.

seconded. Anyone who refers jeans as joints needs to chill out

Sorry, dork.

I didn't get the denim encyclopedia with my last purchase.

If me calling anything "joints" gets under your skin that bad, I think its time for you to re-evaluate who needs to "chill out" in this situation.

Next time, size up one on your apc's.

Your current "JAWNS" have your balls pushed all the way up into your throat and its not letting you type like the cool guy you know that you are.

At least he edited out the bit about his joints "shittten" on ours.

Funny that you took offense to that part.

It wasn't directed at you but now we know who peddles the Chevy Cavalier around town, don't we?

Don't get mad. It was just a post congradulating Kiya, RingRing, and Flat Head on a doing a great job on the newly released SEXFHXRR10's.

You would have thought that I slept with your sister.

Get outside more. Live a little bit. I promise it will do wonders on all those emotions you have pent up.

Regards lil buddy, you have a friend in me. I love all deinim enthusiasts, even the ones like you.

Sorry, dork.

I didn't get the denim encyclopedia with my last purchase.

If me calling anything "joints" gets under your skin that bad, I think its time for you to re-evaluate who needs to "chill out" in this situation.

Next time, size up one on your apc's.

Your current "JAWNS" have your balls pushed all the way up into your throat and its not letting you type like the cool guy you know that you are.

lol

10charsss