Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Hi Kiya/Selfedge crew,

I got a weird calendar reminder in my old hotmail account today that said "selfedge Iron Heart Flannel lined jeans in october" I don't remember making it.

Are these jeans real? will there be flannel lined jeans?

thanks,

Greg

Greg,

These are definitely still happening and will be out in November.

Spaghetti, I've sent you a PM regarding your friend's concerns. For all jean repairs at SENY, we require a one week turnaround (sometimes more) and we did communicate that to him. These did take longer due to the severity of the repairs on the jeans, and we provided him with updates whenever he called. We typically don't call customers ourselves until the jean is ready to pick up.

With that said, his jeans will be finished by tomorrow afternoon. We'll call him when they are ready.

thanks for the response, responded to your pm. ive always had a pleasant experience at self edge, hence why i was shocked that he had complains. glad it was addressed.

Just got a restock of all Flat Head and Real Japan Blues jeans along with Flat Head belts and mid-length wallets in our online store.

RJB jean restock is at all three stores.

well aren't you a nasty one.

Its not so much that he is mad at you, nor is anyone else, its just that your post regarding samurais at SE would have easily been avoided had you just read through the thread or searched through it. take it as a lesson learned.

Its not so much that he is mad at you, nor is anyone else, its just that your post regarding samurais at SE would have easily been avoided had you just read through the thread or searched through it. take it as a lesson learned.

lol. Bro there are 1000 pages of this thread. Even if i searched samurai it would have generated 2 results. There is nothing wrong with asking one question. If you don't like it then ignore it.

Used to carry them when the SF shop first

opened. Didn't last long. No other SE shop has carried samurais. Said and done. As others have said, BiG has em, online order from them.

Stop, drop, kaboom baby rub on your nipples.

+rep on the Luda lyric.

BSP's it is. thanks for the info Kiya. I'll wait till a 30/31 comes in.

Just an update for those that keep asking about an overdyed denim jacket.

We're doing a modified Type III Iron Heart jacket in overdyed denim.

It'll be the same denim as the SEXIH07, super tight weave, fades very well, overdyed black.

The jacket will have hand pockets AND will be 2.5" longer in body length to accommodate those who are either tall or don't like to tuck their shirts in under their denim jacket.