Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

im interested ed. make some and i bet they'll be the hottest sellers on superdenim if they're shaped well enough. everyone needs those on superdenim.

quoted for truth, if you'll make em, I'm in eddie, gunmetal black sounds good, but just plain raw metal color is also cool imho

ok guys lets make an order first the more the cheaper! i can have out blacksmith make a couple of hundreds if you want i just need more detailed pictures pls a piece? its cheap man come on im in the philippines labor is cheap! problem is the shipping!

We're actually starting to sell them at SELA starting November in 3 packs. Not sure on cost yet, they're not cheap.

Each one is made up of two separate bars, it's then welded, molded by hand, sanded, blasted, shaved to points, then blasted again, then patina'd.

You really are cheap, the only time you've ever posted in this thread is to ask for free hemming.

Email us and we'll sort you out.

You really are cheap, the only time you've ever posted in this thread is to ask for free hemming.

That's better than me. Seems like the only time I ever post in here is to start shit.:)

yeah, im too poor to afford the collabs you do... thank god for the kindness of others.

gotta say that im pretty impressed with the denim on these jeans tho... great texture. super fast faders too...

yeah, im too poor to afford the collabs you do... thank god for the kindness of others.

gotta say that im pretty impressed with the denim on these jeans tho... great texture. super fast faders too...

hey Kiya, I just returned a pair of jeans (that i bought online) and i got a credit for less than I paid? is there a charge to get a store credit?

Shipping???

hey Kiya, I just returned a pair of jeans (that i bought online) and i got a credit for less than I paid? is there a charge to get a store credit?

Shipping???

Shipping???

Correct, shipping is free for all online orders but if you're exchanging the item we can't afford to pay for shipping twice (unless of course there was an error on our part) so we deduct the shipping cost from the store credit because by default there are no shipping charges in our online store.

Shipping???

Correct, shipping is free for all online orders but if you're exchanging the item we can't afford to pay for shipping twice (unless of course there was an error on our part) so we deduct the shipping cost from the store credit because by default there are no shipping charges in our online store.