Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

imhim October 14, 2009 at 9:24 am

GREAT INFO! I ALWAYS TRY TO TELL DUDES THAT YOU HAVE TO ROCK STRAIGHT JEANS WITH SNEAKERS! IDK BOUT THE SKINNY JOINTS. NEVER HEARD OF WASHING YOUR JEANS IN THE OCEAN EITHER!!!! WHERE THEY DO THAT @?

I've also been wondering which ocean people take to wash their jeans?

Oh my god.

imhim October 14, 2009 at 9:24 am

GREAT INFO! I ALWAYS TRY TO TELL DUDES THAT YOU HAVE TO ROCK STRAIGHT JEANS WITH SNEAKERS! IDK BOUT THE SKINNY JOINTS. NEVER HEARD OF WASHING YOUR JEANS IN THE OCEAN EITHER!!!! WHERE THEY DO THAT @?

I've also been wondering which ocean people take to wash their jeans?

i hear the pacific gives better fades than the atlantic

The Red Sea?

actually, since it's supposed to be the salt content that makes (any) difference, the *dead* sea would be the best choice, obviously.

actually, since it's supposed to be the salt content that makes (any) difference, the *dead* sea would be the best choice, obviously.

Agreed, Dead Sea! As I have been in it twice and floated straight to the top, I would have to say the Salt content is pretty serious. There should be an Ocean Wash Thread for this. Back to Self Edge!

Just got a big restock of Dry Bones jeans (Red-D Slim) and Guitar Wolf Jet Jeans, Dual-Prong Belt, and D.Lewis Chambray Shirt:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=72

Also got another restock of ALL 3sixteen jean models:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=82

We just received the Iron Heart winter jackets and vests along with their super heavy flannels, they're all in the online store:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=71

Also, we have a new key hook from the Self Edge brand, it's beyond awesome, check it out:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=75&products_id=503

The Self Edge Japanese Americana Tour - Japan - Lesson One.

Coming in the summer of 2010, start saving now.

Looking for a new pair, my 18 month old F310s are nearing the un-patchable lol. Love the fit on the F310's but I wouldn't mind trying another brand, any suggestions (from SE obviously). Or should I wait for the SExIH

Try the Iron Heart 301s or Dry Bones Red-D slim jeans.

You'd be the same size in both as your FH Jeans.

Unless you are a size 31 or 32 (which are the only remaining FH 1001 sizes we have left at SENY) you are out of luck, as they won't be running them again for awhile. If you are one of those sizes, then give us a call: 212.388.0079.

Oh thanks for the info street assassin, but on the website it does not actually say if the 301s is a button fly or zip fly FYI.

Is there a restock coming up for the FH 1001s? I would definitely just get these if there is going to be one.

Kiya, saw these on your twitter.

Can we get any more info on these?

They look great so far!

Made these new slim jeans for the Inazuma festival.

70 pairs only, sold about 50 of them at the festival, whatever we have left are getting sent to San Francisco to be sold there and online. Might have an extra small set made too.

It's a Self Edge x Flat Head x Lightning Magazine jean made of FH's 3xxx denim, dual-tone blue/red arcuate stitching, a SE tag stamped with "INAZUMA", and a brand new slim cut that's slightly tapered.

Made these new slim jeans for the Inazuma festival.

70 pairs only, sold about 50 of them at the festival, whatever we have left are getting sent to San Francisco to be sold there and online. Might have an extra small set made too.

It's a Self Edge x Flat Head x Lightning Magazine jean made of FH's 3xxx denim, dual-tone blue/red arcuate stitching, a SE tag stamped with "INAZUMA", and a brand new slim cut that's slightly tapered.

size 36? please?