Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

sorry guys I retired my SEXI04's a while ago :( they it 6 months but by that time i had lost a good amount of weight (36" waist to a 32" waist)

Ive been rocking a pair of SEXSC06's for the past 5 months tho I just took some pics, but ill be rockin those if anything

but yea should be dope, see you there akuma, and ill be lookin out for your SEXI04's IM SOLE CRAZY haha

YOULL SEE MY CRAZY CROTCH BULGE AND SAY TO YOUR FRIENDS

*Psssssttt....that kids flys open!*

LIKE EVERYONE IN THE WORLD DOES TO ME!

Bwahahahahaaha! CROTCH BULGE!

The Get Free & Easy Independence Day Sale and Mister Freedom Showing

What better way to celebrate America's Independence Day than with a sale on classic Americana inspired garments?

This Saturday, July 4th, we'll be having a 15% off sale at Self Edge for both in-store and online customers.

If you're local come by for drinks and a showing of the Mister Freedom Fall/Winter 2009 collection which is inspired by 1930's to 1950's motorcycle gear. Come by the store, try on the new MFSC leather jacket, have a few beers, then do a wheelie down Valencia on the shop motorcycle.

July 4th, Saturday

In-Store: Noon to 7pm

Online: Saturday at 9AM (PST) to Sunday 5pm (PST)

Everything in store and online will be 15% off. Customers which are not local can use a coupon code for 15% off everything in our online store starting at 9AM (PST) Saturday July 4th, the coupon code will be good until 5pm the following day (Sunday, July 5th). Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases.

Coupon Code for 15% off everything along with free shipping worldwide: FreeAndEasy

www.selfedge.com/shop

dammit, i JUST bought something from you guys!

The Get Free & Easy Independence Day Sale and Mister Freedom Showing

What better way to celebrate America's Independence Day than with a sale on classic Americana inspired garments?

This Saturday, July 4th, we'll be having a 15% off sale at Self Edge for both in-store and online customers.

If you're local come by for drinks and a showing of the Mister Freedom Fall/Winter 2009 collection which is inspired by 1930's to 1950's motorcycle gear. Come by the store, try on the new MFSC leather jacket, have a few beers, then do a wheelie down Valencia on the shop motorcycle.

July 4th, Saturday

In-Store: Noon to 7pm

Online: Saturday at 9AM (PST) to Sunday 5pm (PST)

Everything in store and online will be 15% off. Customers which are not local can use a coupon code for 15% off everything in our online store starting at 9AM (PST) Saturday July 4th, the coupon code will be good until 5pm the following day (Sunday, July 5th). Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases.

Coupon Code for 15% off everything along with free shipping worldwide: FreeAndEasy

www.selfedge.com/shop

Also come check out our new window display which is one of the rarest motorcycles known to man, a 1928 Sunbeam TT90.

A Factory experimental racing machine, built by the legendary Harry Weslake (who designed the engines for Jaguar cars and F1 racers). 500cc, overhead valves, exposed pushrods/rockers/valves. Extremely rare and fast.

hey kiya, i dropped in yesterday looking for some FH Balders size 25, but you were busy talkin about motorcycles :)

do you think you could let me know when you get that size back in stock?

and could i get 15% off still :(? i had money in hand ready to buy !

please tell me your new business card really says "Wabi Sabi" at the top. i think that's what i read in the picture on twitter.

Yup, you read it right, Wabi Sabi Inc. is the parent company name for the stores, Anti-Yo, Windigo, etc..

I liked how the SExDBxS09 colab were coming along so picked up a pair on the weekend. At the time I noticed the dual prong tan belts by Dry Bones. It looks like these are currently out of stock, but any idea on when you might be getting some more in?