Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

hey kiya, im a sz27 in nudie and 28 in skulls. should i get a size28 for the fh bsp or a 29 for a fit thats similar to sidney's?

thanks!

Get a size 28 and do a 20 minute warm soak.

Kiya,

Are all the Cycleman books/magazines in English or are they in Japanese?

Good question, we should probably state that on our site.

It's all in English, and every single one is worth every penny, they're amazing books.

Damn. So I guess I won't be able to exchange my 1001's for one size down any time soon...

What are my options for exchanges (I noticed that refunds aren't mentioned in your store policy...)?

I just PM'd you..

hey kiya, any idea of when the SExFH05's will be back in stock? and if they're not going to be back in for a while do you think you can suggest anything similar to it? I'm looking for a little looser fitting jean than my size 26 APC new cures (actual waist 29.5 - 30).

thanks

Edit: My bad, didn't know that. Thanks for the info.

hey kiya, any idea of when the SExFH05's will be back in stock? and if they're not going to be back in for a while do you think you can suggest anything similar to it? I'm looking for a little looser fitting jean than my size 26 APC new cures (actual waist 29.5 - 30).

thanks

Homeboy, read up on shit here. There are no restocks on collaboration denim.

Kiya,

Could you please advise if the shipping date of March 20 for the 9301 slim black superheavy jean is still firm? Thanks a lot.

Either March 20th or March 23rd. Private shipping companies don't deliver on the weekends, so if it doesn't make it to us on Friday it'll be brought on Monday.

kiya,

do you know if you will be re-stocking the b+w flathead houndstooth? Im pretty sure i lost mine and you dont have my size left :(

No more houndstooths from Flat Head!

What we've got is it..

"Then there's the Marlon Brando jean, which is the first officially licensed Marlon Brando jean ever made; we're essentially reproducing the jean he wore in The Wild One. Flat Head will be producing it, and it's part reproduction part inspired by The Wild One."

This, along with everything else sounds awesome!

"Then there's the Marlon Brando jean, which is the first officially licensed Marlon Brando jean ever made; we're essentially reproducing the jean he wore in The Wild One. Flat Head will be producing it, and it's part reproduction part inspired by The Wild One."

i have to agree with you.

My jaw hit the ground when I read this.

6850047~Marlon-Brando-in-the-Wild-One-Posters.jpg

This might be the first pair of Flathead Jeans that I buy.

One request. Please oh please stop being so scared of us here at Self Edge. If you are in town, come in to the store and ask questions...instead of nervously asking very detailed questions over the phone. Out of towners I understand...but if you live or are no more than 10-15min away, please just come in instead.

kiya,

do you know if you will be re-stocking the b+w flathead houndstooth? Im pretty sure i lost mine and you dont have my size left :(

found my houndstooth! It was hanging on the gym hanger since thursday. im happy but should probably wash it as it smells like its bathed in sweaty balls