Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Small if you want it slim fitted or Medium if you want a more relaxed silhouette.

(I consider what I wore slightly more relaxed…I wore a Small in the photographs but could have gotten into an XS but didn't want to dig through to find that size…)

Yes, cold water wash and line dry...

No more SC belts till March, they are only produced once per season, so what we have in stock is all we'll have till next year.

I think monday or tuesday...

AHA ... I was suspecting that - back on my way to NorCal.

See you soon in SF!

When will you be here again? Hit us up!

Undecided yet, but latest on tuesday in SF!

Guess SE will attract me like a magnet, so either in store on tuesday (less likely) or wednesday.

Since the storm god blessed us with some energy to surf on, after a long flat period, we will focus on the coast. The nice weather is gone though :(

kiya,

are we talking about those for mon and tuesday?!

135.jpg

Hell yeah.

Legacy,

I have never been charged anything from canada post on items purchased from selfedge, from jeans to the flathead loopwheeler tee to the wc tee, not once has there been a charge. Its just the customs wait times that varies, sometimes it a day, other times is seems to be 3 or 4 days in customs.