Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Guest ManOfSteel555
and se collab jeans going to be a non-skinny fit?

i could be wrong (as my memory is going), but i don't think the SEXSC06 is a "skinny" fit, it's abit looser.

is ayn wearing the same tagged waist size f310 and f380?

Yup size 29 in both.

and se collab jeans going to be a non-skinny fit?

SEXTW07...

Diesel's signature model.

Born Tuff.

what's TW, sir?

Triple Works.

Kiya, mind giving me some background information on Triple Works, not really familiar with the brand. Fit info for the SExTW would be nice as well.

Triple Works is owned by Works Inc.

Works Inc. also owns Iron Heart and is a consulting company specializing in helping other denim brands design what's right for their market.

The president of Works Inc. has a heavy hand in the design and direction for some other pretty well known Japanese denim brands.

is it possible, that I split payments for the full amount through half from paypal and half from credit/

Yes.. email us and we'll sort you out.

Just got a restock of the Red-D by Dry Bones..

The newest model to come out of the Dry Bones camp, the Red-D slim jeans made of their Sushi Ear denim.

An amazing slim cut jean with some great accents, an original new yoke design, and attention to detail.

We fell in love with this jean the second it came into the store, with every employee wanting a pair.

Also we've received a full restock of the Guitar Wolf and DP-570 jeans, Dual Prong Belt, and the Type III denim jacket.

Also in is a full restock of the Skull 5010 6x6, 5507, and 5010 Black Selvedge along with the Skull Sawtooth Denim shirt and Black & White Striped Fab shirt.

Check the online store for prices, photos, and specs on all these items from Dry Bones and Skull.

Skull:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=70&zenid=f04312659c51c0527e7ff901872ed36e

Dry Bones:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=72

dp580_01-744102.jpg

typeIII1-771948-746065.jpg

SKULL2-743947.jpg

BB035-754532-760663-708777.jpg

Hey is the SEXSC06 going to be a slim cut or just really skinny below the knee? If it's a good cut, I gotta start saving up :P.

If I am not mistaken, it should be the exact same cut as the SEXSC02. If not, it will be near exact.

if the cut is the same, i'm hoping the SEXSC06 won't have the star on the ass!!

It won't, the pockets are blank.

Flat Head Summer Short Sleeve Button-Down Shirts

Just in time for the warm weather comes a collection of four Flat Head Selvedge short sleeve shirts. Chambray, Jacquard, and Diamond Flannels...

All four shirts are now available in-store and in our online store.

Also got a restock of the Sterling Silver Feather Ring..

Check the online store for more photos, specs, and pricing.

Flat Head!

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68

IMG_0576-1-762849-744216.jpg

IMG_0592-1-790935.jpg

IMG_0586-1-744770.jpg

IMG_0589-1-744802.jpg

DSC01414-721385-746435-759578.JPG

Chicks' Flat Heads this week?

June 22nd....

what about the 36" inseam 3001???

SE05BSP is in the fall...

Just got a restock of the Red-D by Dry Bones..

The newest model to come out of the Dry Bones camp, the Red-D slim jeans made of their Sushi Ear denim.

An amazing slim cut jean with some great accents, an original new yoke design, and attention to detail.

We fell in love with this jean the second it came into the store, with every employee wanting a pair.

Also we've received a full restock of the Guitar Wolf and DP-570 jeans, Dual Prong Belt, and the Type III denim jacket.

Also in is a full restock of the Skull 5010 6x6, 5507, and 5010 Black Selvedge along with the Skull Sawtooth Denim shirt and Black & White Striped Fab shirt.

Check the online store for prices, photos, and specs on all these items from Dry Bones and Skull.

Skull:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=70&zenid=f04312659c51c0527e7ff901872ed36e

Dry Bones:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=72

dp580_01-744102.jpg

typeIII1-771948-746065.jpg

SKULL2-743947.jpg

BB035-754532-760663-708777.jpg