Ooe Yofukuten: 2016 Contest Interest Thread

aho

^Thank you for the well wishes my friend! 

We should have pricing solidified on this tomorrow evening or so if anyone is on the fence. Aiming to get orders in by the end of the week to get this going ASAP! I'm already looking forward to getting these jeans and am glad that Ooe is able to push an order out that quick!

24081218461_c2390e9edb_z.jpg

#17 is calling us all... ;)

Glad to have some OG contest interest! Would love to see some updates on your pair rayw44 if you've still been wearing them? You had my favorite tracks of all the pairs! SLAB, don't forget how epic your pair was as well (btw, any updates on the 92 denim and WH 15th you had?), it was a grand time following everyone the last time around!

garden, you're a stone's throw from S&S; think of how much faster you'd have your pair than anyone else! ;)

Edited by aho

thanks Aho

i've only sporadically worn my 92's and WH 15th. Working on a pair of WH 800 and RMC Lot 004.

Most likely picking up the 900 as well in spring

I might do the same though my pair got 0 votes at the end LOL

But i def encourage anyone who has the cash to join...!

Count me in! I'm going to snap some pics of my pair from the first contest just to encourage anyone on the fence to get in this.

Edit: dope pics rayw44!

Edited by royalcheese

I would like to get in on this as well. I have been wanting a pair of this brand for over 6 months and seems impossible to buy a pair. I have been on a waiting list with SS and I contacted them today and let them know that I am considering these. I will wait to see if I am on your list then I will pay as needed. I am looking forward to getting involved with this contest.

ironheartfan123, at this point we're going with the #17! Only info unfortunately is what's on the first post and I haven't seen/found any other faded examples. New territory but perfect for a contest! Ooe picked this fabric after all

givemefive, extra length is okay per Ooe! 

lsaylor, awesome, glad to have you on board and you're on the list!

Edited by aho

damn, rayw44! It's going to be a good time with the new pair...

Alright, Standard & Strange was able to work out pricing on their end, and the jeans will be as follows:

$300 SHIPPPED in the USA

$300 + Shipping for international (varies by country, via Priority Express 3-5 days or slowboat 15+ days)

Please note that for international, you'll be able to have your package marked with a lower value (without insurance) upon request. I hope everyone is as excited by this as me!

Edited by aho