Samurai Jeans Geisha Denim Evolution Thread

chantheman

I would strongly recommend that. My 36 shrunk to around 35,5", not sure how much they'll stretch back. But you must live with wider legs then and loose a bit of the typical 710 silhouette. I feel like just the waist has turned out one size too small, all other measurements in 35 would have worked for me.

guys i want to ask, i soaked my s710 dmo, and it still stiff and rough, is that the way it suppose to be?

If you wash them inside out with soap it will break down more of the starch. All you did was cause the fibers to tighten and the starch to reset. They are as stiff as they will ever be. You can just wear it and get sick fades while letting them soften up or wash them and remove all that crap from the mfg. proces..

guys i want to ask, i soaked my s710 dmo, and it still stiff and rough, is that the way it suppose to be?

They'll soften up in no time and they're pretty comfortable from the off anyways. 

My pair have had 12 days wear and blue hues are starting to break through a bit. Another soak to re-tighten them up a little bit sometime this week then that'll be these until 2017 i think. 

Anyone given these a real machine wash yet? I'm trying to decide my plan of attack for this pair, tonnes of washes? or waiting until the one year mark with monthly washes after that? 

Without any fade examples I'm not sure what to really expect with this pair! 

I gave these a hot shower soak two days ago, planned on wearing them again today but it is hitting 32 so that 3009s are on. They probably have about 3 weeks worth of wear at this point and some nice electric blues are starting to pop in a few places 

I'll try to get some initial pics up, these are pretty fast faders and I'm pretty excited with how these might turn out! 

Oh man you guys are making me want to wear mine.  Still trying to destroy my 710xx though, which are coming along nicely.  I tried my 710dmo on yesterday and they just looked like they had a ton of shrink left so I hot soaked them.  I was right they shrank soooo much more.  I lost a lot of length and the lower leg shrank nicely.  I also washed my 710xx at the same time and the 33s xx and the 34dmo felt identical when I put them on.

Mine are showing signs of wear much slower than what I see here. But I wear mine Friday, Saturday, and Sunday only.

@spitfiredealer they can be warm. They don't seem to breathe as well as the 21oz and 25oz pairs I wear. Tighter weave?(if there is such a thing). If so, I think that is why I like the character and texture of these so much.

I need a matching jacket for my morning bicycle rides.

Here's mine after two real-time weeks of wear. They fade as fast as anyone's saying, and all I put them through is really light wear, office work and no physical activity of any kind besides walking the dog :D I'm actually afraid they'll get too contrasty. Fit hasn't changed much yet. They're still pretty much as stiff as after the initial shrink wash.

Thinking about starting to wash regularly after maybe 4 weeks.

De7xSzll.jpg

HQzkahvl.jpg

0ZrjLebl.jpg

ZNqNHXel.jpg

Any1 getting rid of their W35 ?

I would strongly recommend that. My 36 shrunk to around 35,5", not sure how much they'll stretch back. But you must live with wider legs then and loose a bit of the typical 710 silhouette. I feel like just the waist has turned out one size too small, all other measurements in 35 would have worked for me.

U selling Max?! Edited by BrownMetallic